Wrestling Thread Feb 18-24 | 2/20 - WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENTER ARRESTED ON DUI/POT CHARGES

WrestleMania XXX should have been in Cowboys Stadium w/ those giant screens would have been :pimp:

Final Four is there next year, they couldn't have a WM there.

Swagger needs a new attire for this gimmick.

Stupid WWE putting the IC title on a movie star
HE DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DESERVE IT. GO BACK TO HOLLYWOOD, BARRETT. I'M SICK OF THIS ****, 'BOUT TO GO WATCH 90's WRESTLING WHEN TIMES WERE BETTER. THINK I'M GONNA START WITH RODMAN VS. MALONE MATCH.
As an aside the original Girl With The Dragon Tattoo was awesome, maybe gives Deadman Down hope
Indeed. Matter of fact, the whole original trilogy (extended version - 6 hours total) is dope.

Lance Storm made a great point about Swagger and Zeb.  If you notice, Zeb is talking all of the racist propaganda.  Swagger really isn't saying anything.  So when WWE's sponsors or other groups get pissed off, WWE can just fire Dutch Mantell saying he was behind all of it, but Swagger can keep his heat.

I'm for Vince to screw this up and go over the top with some racist thing that causes the gimmick to be killed off

Swaggers music is tight

Reminds me of Metal Gear Solid or something
Loving Swagger's new theme.
**** is BOSS.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Strongly disagree. It's either Bryan or Jericho (when he's active)...Punk and Ziggler are the next 2.

VERY well booked post match segment. Good execution by those involved too.
smokin.gif
Sorry but I strongly disagree..Jericho is past his prime (but still a very good worker) and D.Bry doesn't do as much in the ring as Ziggles does..And I think we can all agree that Dolph is the best seller in the company which is a huge part of being a top notch wrestler..
I'll agree to disagree on strongly disagreeing.

(Dolph is definitely best seller in the 'E.)

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of Team Hell No.  I assume they'll be facing each other at WM.

Naomi might be one of the most coordinated divas I've seen in a long time, at least in the WWE. She actually moves fast in the ring instead of in slow motion like most of them tend to do. And id put my face in her butt and not tap out til she tells me.

GI Joe is gonna be so bad, they had to pull it last year to essentially make Channing Tatum the star again

Naomi might be one of the most coordinated divas I've seen in a long time, at least in the WWE. She actually moves fast in the ring instead of in slow motion like most of them tend to do. And id put my face in her butt and not tap out til she tells me.

This. I agree, my other-brother.

I would gladly receive a golden shower from her.

Back
Top Bottom