Wrestling Thread Feb 20-26 | 2/24 Beware, There is a Criminal (Lobo) Lurking in this Thread

I know I'll probably get hate for this, but I love the use of the Metallica song in that HHH/Taker video package..

I can't believe WWE is pimping this Punk/Brown thing.

And what the hell was the point of that Khali/McIntyre match?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Dolph posing.

Swagger doing pushups.

Vickie yelling.

What an awesome team.

ziggler3j7k5r.gif

On a scale of 0-100%, how likely will WWE take notice of the lack of tag teams and actually rebuild the division on the backs of the Dolph and Swagger?

Seeing as they are good together and good heels. Plus Vickie is gold.
I know I'll probably get hate for this, but I love the use of the Metallica song in that HHH/Taker video package..

I agree. BUT never should they play tracks like that in the manner they did on Monday.

Johnny Ace
eek.gif
roll.gif

http://t.co/JGVsc86G

The look on Otunga's face when he does that posing has got to be the gayest thing that's ever been in professional wrestling..

That is a good pose for Otunga.

He needs to start kissing his muscles like Rick Rude used to.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Dolph Ziggler does everything right.

he is by FAR the best in ring guy in the WWE right now, no questions asked, everyone needs to take notes from him.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Whoa whoa whoa..Hold on there RKO, let not get carried away..Never, under any circumstances, should Jennifer Hudson's man-boy be mentioned in the same breath as Rick Rude..

They need to get Metallica to perform The Memory Remains at WM. Even bring in Maryann Faithful to sing the creepy chorus. My head would explode.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Whoa whoa whoa..Hold on there RKO, let not get carried away..Never, under any circumstances, should Jennifer Hudson's man-boy be mentioned in the same breath as Rick Rude..

laugh.gif

There aren't in the same class... Yet. If Otunga can prove himself on the mic, in ring (which he is better than before) and add little things to his taunting/posing. He'll be a great heel.

Its amazing that us NT'ers can probably build these guys up better than the writers and management.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Dolph posing.

Swagger doing pushups.

Vickie yelling.

What an awesome team.

ziggler3j7k5r.gif

I read this as sarcasm... was I supposed to?...
No, I really thought they were awesome tonight.

Originally Posted by casekicks

The look on Otunga's face when he does that posing has got to be the gayest thing that's ever been in professional wrestling..
Naw, Orlando Jordan's TNA entrance takes the cake. 

Back
Top Bottom