Wrestling Thread Feb 20-26 | 2/24 Beware, There is a Criminal (Lobo) Lurking in this Thread

pimp.gif
for Ron Simmons being inducted.

One of my all-time favorite calls from Jim Ross was when he won the WCW title. You can tell the excitement was legitimate.

Shouldn't Teddy Long be fired for incompetency for choosing Ezekiel Jackson to represent him?

Someone PLEASE explain Drew (young guy with potential) jobbed to Khali (Wrestler on last leg and not really any kind of draw)?

I watched the video CM punk posted... Honestly agree 100% with him. I have my views on Domestic Violence and Chris Brown is the definition of the circle of violence for Domestic Violence.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Son, Wade just gets it. Via Twitter.

"Don't shed any crocodile tears for me... I could still give every single one of you a good slapping even with only one arm."

nice, I'm slowly starting to like him

Mark Henry is pretty funny.
I watched the video CM punk posted... Honestly agree 100% with him. I have my views on Domestic Violence and Chris Brown is the definition of the circle of violence for Domestic Violence.

Link.

Henry is the man.

Big Show on the other hand. Although, he seems to be over right now, dont know why, but he is.

Sheamus is pretty boring, and awful on the mic...is it possible to re-do his character? He needs something more...make him interesting

David Otunga is corny.

Daniel Bryan's opening segment was alright, I laughed for the first time at his "yes yes yes yes yes" thing when Miz started talking about him being the champion, it kinda took me by surprise. He just over uses it now, but it's funny.

And AJ looks no older than 15..

Back
Top Bottom