Wrestling Thread Feb 20-26 | 2/24 Beware, There is a Criminal (Lobo) Lurking in this Thread

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Otunga might have the worst theme music right now..

It's really really bad, but Barrett's and Dibiase's are the absolute worst.

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I'd rather have Cena wrestle a match with a real build to it...the Rock should just stay away from wrestling if he doesn't want to return full time for a year or two
The Cena vs. Rock match has been "built" for years now...and Rock has no business returning full time for that long. Dude keeps caking off these movies.

a few comments here and there isn't a build for years; the Rock was terrible at WM last year and Survivor Series was popless 

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Otunga might have the worst theme music right now..

You obviously haven't heard Wade Barrett's new theme.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Otunga posing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

He needs to change that music though. And hit that finisher harder.
laugh.gif
Yea, Otunga should've let Justin Gabriel keep that theme, cause it screams "Swagless Boy Band"

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:

I'd rather have Cena wrestle a match with a real build to it...the Rock should just stay away from wrestling if he doesn't want to return full time for a year or two
The Cena vs. Rock match has been "built" for years now...and Rock has no business returning full time for that long. Dude keeps caking off these movies.

a few comments here and there isn't a build for years; the Rock was terrible at WM last year and Survivor Series was popless 

Rock vs Cena is still going to do probably double the business compared to any other match WWE could realistically put on this year.

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:

Comments aren't what built it though. It's the different generation of fans going for their respective guy. How can you say it hasn't been built when dudes have literally been talking about the "dream match" since Cena was cemented as the #1 guy by WWE. It's like Sting vs. Undertaker.

IDK what you mean about Survivor Series being "popless" but all I know is the reaction Rocky got from the MSG crowd is something NO ONE on the current roster could get.

SMFH @ Taker getting "WHAT" chants. %!*#+*% morons.

Physical hail?  Has he been living outdoors?
Taker getting WHATTED?!?!?  You gotta be kidding me.  I hate WWE fans.

Back
Top Bottom