Wrestling Thread Feb 22-28 | 2/26 Smackdown - Money In The Bank Qualifying Matches

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

"Christian Slater"

get it?

I bet Carlito does the job here.

I'm digging these new camera angles.
I'm not liking the new angles...maybe I'm just not use to it yet.
And cole? Ugh. 

Why does the guy w/ cm punk look like a white guy w/ a tropic thunder makeup job? is it just me?

They should have put someone with Punk who would've fit right in with Straight Edge Society...made him the 4th member and +*%!.

I don't know how I feel about Slater yet...son is goofy.
laugh.gif

wow nevermind! this Otunga cat is nothing like Lashley..he could be something here!!

laugh.gif
 @ the look of disgust on Punk's face at his NXT rookie.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Win NXT? Is this a competition? I really didn't know it was a competition.

exactly, i'm still trying to figure out what's the ultimate goal of this show. are there eliminations, etc...?

nah Proof I was looking at dude wondering if he was a brotha or was he on that Zack Ryder tanning regiment
laugh.gif

i think that wasn't Otunga fault on the finisher..other cat ain't know what to do

Originally Posted by hellaones

nah Proof I was looking at dude wondering if he was a brotha or was he on that Zack Ryder tanning regiment
laugh.gif
I started to say something when I saw the but i was like maybe its a bad pic but this dude looks ridiculous. I'm calling him tropic thunder from now on
laugh.gif

That gimmick that Punk's rookie has is not gonna pop off at all.

Maybe he keeps jobbing to everyone until he accepts Punk in his life...
nerd.gif

yo is homie black or white? like...I tried to identify him by his hair..and it looks like he just got a bad perm by one of Rev. Al's blind friends
someone help us out
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom