Wrestling Thread Feb 6-12 | 2/12 TNA Against All Odds PPV | BREAKING NEWS - RUSSO OUT (p55)

Who?
1000!
pimp.gif

I'd love to see Taker lose to Ziggler/Wade or a promising talent. It only makes sense.

We'll get the usual non-sense with HHH though. Taker better not lose to him though!

PO

Ziggler has been the company man though. I have no issue with him losing to Orton. He took the spot with Kharma last night as well. He has been fine.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

If I was Brodus and I was given this gimmick I would of quit.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you don't got the juice tho brah.[/color]

putting this match on right now...interesting...main event type match....and why the hell is Punk coming out first?!?!?!!?

Hopefully this is a clean finish match, but the chances of that are slim to none.

Rating boost probably the reason for this match

Originally Posted by StillIn729

3rd place; I will take that 
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]who's names on top? you are 3rd place B.... I'm 3rd place A.[/color]

NT acting up 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Please let this match go 20 minutes.

Welp, they just announced they are having a Smackdown Chamber match as well.  I still think 1 is enough.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]was I not just talking about Hart vs DB the other day too? (along with Hart vs Angle) [rockwell] I always feel like, somebody's watching meeeee [/rockwell][/color]

Damn, I did horrible on those predictions. 
4w, how did you calculate the Eve/Ryder part in the Cena/Kane match, since they technically didn't interfere during the match but after it?

This match is awesome, and they're actually putting both guys over and how it is a big deal that it is the two best wrestlers in the world.  Loving this match.

I hate how much Cole gets distracted by his rants that he can't even call spots in the match like that double cross body

How #%+%$!# awesome would it be if this match went the rest of the show ala HBK/Cena... if Bryan would go that long with Punk, who is now in the elite tier with Cena, RKO, HHH, Taker, etc..., where just being close elevaes you...

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

4w, how did you calculate the Eve/Ryder part in the Cena/Kane match, since they technically didn't interfere during the match but after it?

Ryder and Eve were not involved during the match, so the answer was NO.

Two awesome matches.  Two matches that have gone through multiple segments.  I really think WWE is apologizing for last night's awful show.  This Raw is 1000x better than The Rumble.  I'd still be pissed if I paid $55 last night though.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Ryder and Eve were not involved during the match, so the answer was NO.

Cool, I answered no, just making sure.

Back
Top Bottom