Wrestling Thread Feb 6-12 | 2/12 TNA Against All Odds PPV | BREAKING NEWS - RUSSO OUT (p55)

^ Agreed. Jericho said he had something to say. He needs to say something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by im that one

Tyson
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you shut your face....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Tyson is a huge pro wrestling mark. Loved every second with the wwf (at the time). And he brough a TON of headlines for that WM... it was huge man. You might of been too young, i sure wasn't I remember it well... seems so long ago though.

I'm glad he is coming in, watch... he will be all smiles that entire weekend.[/color]

I understand what was stated but the dude didn't wrestle
A wrestling hall of fame should be for wrestlers

Even though the wwe hall of fame is a joke

Pete rose opening the flood gates
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Celebrity Wing"...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I really see nothing wrong with it as long as the celebrity contributed. Pete Rose did a lot (Kane, Chicken Suit lulz.)... Tyson... among many others. I did have a problem with Drew Carey. But oh well, they needed to fill the celebrity spot, and the guy got boo'd outta the building [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

devil.gif
Naomi & Cameron
devil.gif

roll.gif
Who didn't see Ziggler jobbing to Orton from a mile away???

Punk/Bryan
pimp.gif
Jericho
pimp.gif

"Jericho and Punk have no history together" --- Really Cole? Didn't know 2008 never existed.

Nothing came out of the #1 spot mix angle. Miz continues to fall. What is this?!

David Otunga is a thirsty *## dude.
laugh.gif

My girl watching raw with me tonight and she goes "that's the guy from real world? Do they make him wear that spray tan?"

laugh.gif
found it funny for some reason.

Won't be posting again till I watch hour 1 of raw tomorrow. Posting on this Android is maddening.

Not this God Damn video package again. 
30t6p3b.gif

They'll probably show this and the Cena one every other week leading up to Mania. 

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Who are potential Taker matchups for WM?
Trips or Jericho as of late
I fear that HHH might be the one to end the streak this year; I really want to see them use the Taker to put over a young star...I remember when the WWE was pretty up on the idea of Ted Jr. doing it but he has all but been buried.
I'd like to see someone like Dolph go over on Taker but I highly doubt that happens.
At this point, it'd be a HUGE mistake for someone to go over Taker at Wrestlemania. The streak is just too prestigious for any current wrestler to get the rub; Taker should be allowed to keep that until the end. The crazy #+$! is that I could see him ASKING to put someone over because he's the anti-HHH. He almost did with Mark Henry a few years back.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Who are potential Taker matchups for WM?
Trips or Jericho as of late
I fear that HHH might be the one to end the streak this year; I really want to see them use the Taker to put over a young star...I remember when the WWE was pretty up on the idea of Ted Jr. doing it but he has all but been buried.
I'd like to see someone like Dolph go over on Taker but I highly doubt that happens.
At this point, it'd be a HUGE mistake for someone to go over Taker at Wrestlemania. The streak is just too prestigious for any current wrestler to get the rub; Taker should be allowed to keep that until the end. The crazy +%$# is that I could see him ASKING to put someone over because he's the anti-HHH. He almost did with Mark Henry a few years back.

Originally Posted by im that one

Tyson
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you shut your face....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Tyson is a huge pro wrestling mark. Loved every second with the wwf (at the time). And he brough a TON of headlines for that WM... it was huge man. You might of been too young, i sure wasn't I remember it well... seems so long ago though.

I'm glad he is coming in, watch... he will be all smiles that entire weekend.[/color]

I understand what was stated but the dude didn't wrestle
A wrestling hall of fame should be for wrestlers

Even though the wwe hall of fame is a joke

Pete rose opening the flood gates
30t6p3b.gif
Tyson played a HUGE role in the business that WM 14 did.  No problem with him going in.

This whole DB has never had a gf.... We're supposed to forget about Gail Kim right?

Definitely building up Beth to take on Kharma.

What happened to the 1000 lbs steel steps you were gonna destroy swagger with?

Seem pretty light to me now

Back
Top Bottom