Wrestling Thread Feb 6-12 | 2/12 TNA Against All Odds PPV | BREAKING NEWS - RUSSO OUT (p55)

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I need to hear 'I HAVE TILL 5' at least once this match.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i've been waiting a long damn time for one of these...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Good match, both guys are getting over, showing the wrestling. Letting these guys work is Great man. thank god.[/color]

Glad I was wrong about my comment earlier, I just really didn't expect them to give these two this much time. 
smokin.gif

As we expected with the X on the notebook. End of the World as you know it = Best In the WORLD.

Eh

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I really think WWE is apologizing for last night's awful show.  This Raw is 1000x better than The Rumble.  I'd still be pissed if I paid $55 last night though.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]was just thinking the same thing.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Daniel Bryan with the WIN!!![/color]

6yHAh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]One can only hope for a Unification match...[/color]

Jericho!
eek.gif

that was a solid match, much better than anything on the Rumble...interesting angle now with Jericho.

Why couldn't they do that on Rumble??

the best match between Punk and Ziggler was on RAW about a month and a half ago, that was a solid match between Punk and Bryan...do you think we possibly see a feud with these two? that would be cool

My posting gonna be limited as I'm not on my laptop.
Just now tuning in and punk and began putting on a great match as expected.
Still dissapointed about last night.
I know ziggles gonna gonna be a major player by end of 2012
But why would it matter when he's constantly been made to look like a geek since this time last year.

I guess it makes sense sheamus won since jericho won't need a rumble win to face punk at am.
But it was still poorly done.

Fantastic match for what it was... very fast paced that didn't show off to much for a future big time match... no problem with the finish... loved that Bryan got the official W...

To think that some of you buffoons said Bryan was not main event material.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

WWE put bum !!+ Bleacher Report with the other publications in that Tyson graphic. GHIMS just wet himself.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Tyson
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you shut your face....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Tyson is a huge pro wrestling mark. Loved every second with the wwf (at the time). And he brough a TON of headlines for that WM... it was huge man. You might of been too young, i sure wasn't I remember it well... seems so long ago though.

I'm glad he is coming in, watch... he will be all smiles that entire weekend.[/color]

Originally Posted by StillIn729

ok Jericho may have just redeemed his character

jerichos character didn't need to be redeemed his storyline needed to be. And seeing as it seems that WWE just completely dropped everything he did for the past month, nothing has been redeeme

John Cena was a stud football player at a prestigious private school. Who was bullying him? Get the hell outta here with that.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]is the YouTube thing gonna be a work or legit behind the scenes stuff?[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Tyson
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you shut your face....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Tyson is a huge pro wrestling mark. Loved every second with the wwf (at the time). And he brough a TON of headlines for that WM... it was huge man. You might of been too young, i sure wasn't I remember it well... seems so long ago though.

I'm glad he is coming in, watch... he will be all smiles that entire weekend.[/color]

I understand what was stated but the dude didn't wrestle
A wrestling hall of fame should be for wrestlers

Even though the wwe hall of fame is a joke

Pete rose opening the flood gates
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom