Wrestling Thread Feb 7-13 | 2/13 TNA Against All Odds - Angle vs Jarrett | Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I've come to accept the fact that in this NTWT business, I'm Santino.
As much as I'd like to be a main eventer, I won't, but at least I'm over.

after i win the NTWF title at NTChamber, successfully defend it in a squash at NTMania vs dsk, i'll give u a title shot. pending u win in a gauntlet match the monday after NTMania against Club29, noble, 916, toine, 4w, dragonfly, lobo and hyper cutter
Club29 = buyrates

ricflairlaughingatvince.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I've come to accept the fact that in this NTWT business, I'm Santino.
As much as I'd like to be a main eventer, I won't, but at least I'm over.

after i win the NTWF title at NTChamber, successfully defend it in a squash at NTMania vs dsk, i'll give u a title shot. pending u win in a gauntlet match the monday after NTMania against Club29, noble, 916, toine, 4w, dragonfly, lobo and hyper cutter
Club29 = buyrates

ricflairlaughingatvince.gif

FYI, for anyone interested in an Online Rumble match (PS3) for SvR 2011, we're trying to kick something off tonight @ 8:30.

Those who dropped their PSNs I sent you friend requests and everyone accepted (except for Dfly
frown.gif
).

Anyone else who wants in just send me a friend request.

I haven't played online that much with this game and have heard horror stories about THQ's servers but hopefully we'll be able to get this in tonight.

FYI, for anyone interested in an Online Rumble match (PS3) for SvR 2011, we're trying to kick something off tonight @ 8:30.

Those who dropped their PSNs I sent you friend requests and everyone accepted (except for Dfly
frown.gif
).

Anyone else who wants in just send me a friend request.

I haven't played online that much with this game and have heard horror stories about THQ's servers but hopefully we'll be able to get this in tonight.

Ive been lurking the wrestling thread alot recently. Used to be a heavy WWF fan blah blah blah

This wrestlemania yall are setting up is
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kudos fellas

Ive been lurking the wrestling thread alot recently. Used to be a heavy WWF fan blah blah blah

This wrestlemania yall are setting up is
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kudos fellas

Damn...I completely forgot about the Rumble.

I fell asleep at like noon, didn't wake up till 10
laugh.gif

toine, you down for another one tomorrow?
EDIT: And I accepted the request, my bad lol

Damn...I completely forgot about the Rumble.

I fell asleep at like noon, didn't wake up till 10
laugh.gif

toine, you down for another one tomorrow?
EDIT: And I accepted the request, my bad lol

Back
Top Bottom