Wrestling Thread Feb 7-13 | 2/13 TNA Against All Odds - Angle vs Jarrett | Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

WrestleMania XXVIII logo.

WrestleMania_XXVIII_logo.png

I kind of like it
I wish Hassan was still around, he was my favorite heel in the last 10 years and was about to be EPIC

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

WrestleMania XXVIII logo.

WrestleMania_XXVIII_logo.png

I kind of like it
I wish Hassan was still around, he was my favorite heel in the last 10 years and was about to be EPIC

US Attendance down 15%
PPV down 15%
Home Video down 44%

Toy Revenue was Up
Business in emerging markets generating new revenue.

Believes they have turned the corner in talent development.

We will see a lot of older talent at WrestleMania mixed with younger talent.

US Attendance down 15%
PPV down 15%
Home Video down 44%

Toy Revenue was Up
Business in emerging markets generating new revenue.

Believes they have turned the corner in talent development.

We will see a lot of older talent at WrestleMania mixed with younger talent.

laugh.gif
Mohammaed Hassan aka Mark Copani is Italian in real life. I pray WWE brings him back. He was a don.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Mohammaed Hassan aka Mark Copani is Italian in real life. I pray WWE brings him back. He was a don.
pimp.gif

PPV buys were down 23% (Revenue was down 15% because of increased prices) Q4 2010 vs Q4 2009.

PPV buys were down 23% (Revenue was down 15% because of increased prices) Q4 2010 vs Q4 2009.

problem is they aren't pushing new talent, someone gets a slight push and the Orton's, Cena's and Edge's bury them so no one finds them credible

and I swear every main event is the same few wrestlers for the last 5 years

problem is they aren't pushing new talent, someone gets a slight push and the Orton's, Cena's and Edge's bury them so no one finds them credible

and I swear every main event is the same few wrestlers for the last 5 years

Toy revenues increased $4mill 162% for the quarter, 113% for the year thanks to the deal with Mattel.

Video games fell $400,000.

Toy revenues increased $4mill 162% for the quarter, 113% for the year thanks to the deal with Mattel.

Video games fell $400,000.

The upswing of business will begin at WrestleMania. (Didn't we hear this about Summerslam?)
And the funny thing is, usually AFTER WrestleMania is when WWE goes into its biggest funk of the year.

Early indications are Royal Rumble will be successful.

The upswing of business will begin at WrestleMania. (Didn't we hear this about Summerslam?)
And the funny thing is, usually AFTER WrestleMania is when WWE goes into its biggest funk of the year.

Early indications are Royal Rumble will be successful.

The idea is to "brush up the new talent with the older talent" to help get them over and "get the bloom off the rose".

Back
Top Bottom