Wrestling Thread Feb 7-13 | 2/13 TNA Against All Odds - Angle vs Jarrett | Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

Don't have any want of seeing HHH vs Taker.

if it HAS to happen, i know it will be a good match that won't mean anything...

Sting won't sign, so can't go that route.
Barrett angle is apparently done.

something i'd like to see that they did a few years ago was a younger Randy Orton going after him. Young bull going after an older lion would be nice, imo.
Drew maybe. he has the heel factor and had he maybe started this a little earlier, attacks and what not. coulda been a good look. but he is at mid carder limbo.

^ No, not Drew. please no.

seriously the guy does nothing for me.

what they NEED to do is throw my man JACK THWAGGA back in the main event scene and show him as a credible threat

what they NEED to do is throw my man JACK THWAGGA back in the main event scene and show him as a credible threat

I can see Taker vs Sheamus, just because there are no other real heels on Raw, so it would make sense to throw him in a match.
Then I can see Taker vs Otunga, and that will lead to his departure from NEXUS. This is all based on whether or not Taker stays on Raw or goes back to Smackdown.

I can see Taker vs Sheamus, just because there are no other real heels on Raw, so it would make sense to throw him in a match.
Then I can see Taker vs Otunga, and that will lead to his departure from NEXUS. This is all based on whether or not Taker stays on Raw or goes back to Smackdown.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

4wrestling's Chris Jericho on Wrestling Observer Radio Recap
(I didn't steal this from other sites like most of you midcarders...)
I listened to this yesterday...Jericho is the best. Everything he said makes so much sense. I know he probably wouldn't, but this guy needs to be in WWE developmental or an agent, just something.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

4wrestling's Chris Jericho on Wrestling Observer Radio Recap
(I didn't steal this from other sites like most of you midcarders...)
I listened to this yesterday...Jericho is the best. Everything he said makes so much sense. I know he probably wouldn't, but this guy needs to be in WWE developmental or an agent, just something.

Originally Posted by Club29

I like his whole internal struggle character right now. His in ring work could be built a bit better but that could come with time. just an example tho.

I'm not mad at Swagger doing the same bit either. i like that cat. hate the running vader bomb he does but that's really my only issue.

Originally Posted by Club29

I like his whole internal struggle character right now. His in ring work could be built a bit better but that could come with time. just an example tho.

I'm not mad at Swagger doing the same bit either. i like that cat. hate the running vader bomb he does but that's really my only issue.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I can see Taker vs Otunga.

indifferent.gif

Just when we though we've heard it all with GHIMS's predictions..AquaGrape sets a new low standard for predictions.

Just saw Triple H's muscle and fitness spread. He looks like he's in tremendous shape.

Just when we though we've heard it all with GHIMS's predictions..AquaGrape sets a new low standard for predictions.

Just saw Triple H's muscle and fitness spread. He looks like he's in tremendous shape.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

He usually is close to Wrestlemania.

Then I can see Taker vs Otunga  
honestly, you're the Hornswaggle of NTWT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

He usually is close to Wrestlemania.

Then I can see Taker vs Otunga  
honestly, you're the Hornswaggle of NTWT
laugh.gif

Nah im saying man the E is known for throwing curveballs. So they have been as of late or I have felt putting a lot of light on Otunga, so I mean yeah its far fetched, but anything is possible.

Nah im saying man the E is known for throwing curveballs. So they have been as of late or I have felt putting a lot of light on Otunga, so I mean yeah its far fetched, but anything is possible.

I think aqua comes up with these matches just to piss a couple of you off. 
laugh.gif

Toine, I got your messages late. My bad man. I can play now if anyone is down.
nerd.gif

I think aqua comes up with these matches just to piss a couple of you off. 
laugh.gif

Toine, I got your messages late. My bad man. I can play now if anyone is down.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom