Wrestling Thread Feb 7-13 | 2/13 TNA Against All Odds - Angle vs Jarrett | Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

- The EMLL promotion in Mexico will be having a press conference today to discuss the situation with Mistico leaving and signing with WWE. Reports are that Mistico will be participating in an EMLL farewell tour in late February which means he could be headed to WWE developmental before WrestleMania.

- Roger sent word that another clue that WWE’s 2-21-11 videos are for The Undertaker is that the video on WWE’s Hulu page is titled “He’s Coming Back.

- The EMLL promotion in Mexico will be having a press conference today to discuss the situation with Mistico leaving and signing with WWE. Reports are that Mistico will be participating in an EMLL farewell tour in late February which means he could be headed to WWE developmental before WrestleMania.

- Roger sent word that another clue that WWE’s 2-21-11 videos are for The Undertaker is that the video on WWE’s Hulu page is titled “He’s Coming Back.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Real Talk..I'm going to trade in my Xbox this weekend and cop a PS3.

do that, ps3 does way more things anyway. i still got your attributes for svr11. imna pick it up, create dudes on here so we can have matches and put it on youtube

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Real Talk..I'm going to trade in my Xbox this weekend and cop a PS3.

do that, ps3 does way more things anyway. i still got your attributes for svr11. imna pick it up, create dudes on here so we can have matches and put it on youtube

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Then I can see Taker vs Otunga  
honestly, you're the Hornswaggle of NTWT
STRONG ether. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The reason Vince has no problem pushing Orton and Cena is because he raised them and groomed them and know they arent going anywhere. When you build a guy too soon he starts to think hes bigger than the business ala Luger, Brock, Goldberg, Warrior.....and than hes holding your ppv hostage or trying to Hollywood or some other crap..........

BTW............that Otunga Vs Undertaker Match WOULD work if the druids kidnap Jennifer Hudson or some way out there crap involving her...........CNN would cover that...

Also down to do an online Rumble..................Check the Sig

The reason Vince has no problem pushing Orton and Cena is because he raised them and groomed them and know they arent going anywhere. When you build a guy too soon he starts to think hes bigger than the business ala Luger, Brock, Goldberg, Warrior.....and than hes holding your ppv hostage or trying to Hollywood or some other crap..........

BTW............that Otunga Vs Undertaker Match WOULD work if the druids kidnap Jennifer Hudson or some way out there crap involving her...........CNN would cover that...

Also down to do an online Rumble..................Check the Sig

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Toronto should have gotten the show.

I think WWE is afraid to run in WrestleMania in Toronto (or has given up on the Toronto market) now that the UFC is running there as well. The UFC sold 42,000 tickets today for UFC 129 at Rogers Centre and was just for the pre-sale. The rest of the tickets are expected to go fast.

Back
Top Bottom