Wrestling Thread Feb 7-13 | 2/13 TNA Against All Odds - Angle vs Jarrett | Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

Sheamus is a lost cause at this point.

They turned dude into a midcard goober.

embarassed.gif
CelticsPride34 wrote:

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

I bet Wrestlemania 30 will be held at Madison Square Garden

wm @ msg every 10 yrs, so yeah. i will def. try to get tickets for that one
I think Yankee Stadium would be a better venue

no.

On second thought I'm not liking the idea of HHH vs Taker @ Mania. For starters "Streak vs Career" has already been done. If Taker wins and the streak continues what will WM XXVIII hold in store for The Deadman? Also, I honestly don't see Trips retiring yet especially coming from such a lengthy hiatus after just one match.

But I guess throwing in HBK as ref opens up possibilities of Taker being screwed or somehow walks out 18-0-1.

On second thought I'm not liking the idea of HHH vs Taker @ Mania. For starters "Streak vs Career" has already been done. If Taker wins and the streak continues what will WM XXVIII hold in store for The Deadman? Also, I honestly don't see Trips retiring yet especially coming from such a lengthy hiatus after just one match.

But I guess throwing in HBK as ref opens up possibilities of Taker being screwed or somehow walks out 18-0-1.

Word going around WWE this weekend is that Vince McMahon will be on RAW this Monday to reveal Dwayne “The Rock

Word going around WWE this weekend is that Vince McMahon will be on RAW this Monday to reveal Dwayne “The Rock

One of the sites I trust to get my dirt sheets claims they have information on who the special guest host is...I'd rather wait 'till Monday and hear it live tho'.
grin.gif

Vince himself coming out just to announce he'll make the announcement next week should already be a big indicator it's someone worth it...I don't foresee him announcing anyone other than The People's Champ.

EDIT:

Oh yeah...apparently, there's an angle now in place that has Dolph Ziggler as the World Heavyweight Champ...we'll see how that plays out on Tuesday/Friday.

One of the sites I trust to get my dirt sheets claims they have information on who the special guest host is...I'd rather wait 'till Monday and hear it live tho'.
grin.gif

Vince himself coming out just to announce he'll make the announcement next week should already be a big indicator it's someone worth it...I don't foresee him announcing anyone other than The People's Champ.

EDIT:

Oh yeah...apparently, there's an angle now in place that has Dolph Ziggler as the World Heavyweight Champ...we'll see how that plays out on Tuesday/Friday.

4wrestling whats up with your man servant hankmoody? i was like why is this new dude attacking me in sports forum when hes only been on niketalk for 1 week?? Then i saw him kissing your %*% in the mike vick dog thread and was like ooooooooooh thats why!

4wrestling whats up with your man servant hankmoody? i was like why is this new dude attacking me in sports forum when hes only been on niketalk for 1 week?? Then i saw him kissing your %*% in the mike vick dog thread and was like ooooooooooh thats why!

if it indeed is the rock, i hope he's there live and cuts a promo with miz or chicago made

would be
pimp.gif

if it indeed is the rock, i hope he's there live and cuts a promo with miz or chicago made

would be
pimp.gif

Who's excited for Against All Odds?!

Not me. But I did watch TNA last week. Jeff Hardy is getting pretty good with his character. I think Anderson is doing decent. Roode was excellent on the mic. Annnnd..

That's about it.

Who's excited for Against All Odds?!

Not me. But I did watch TNA last week. Jeff Hardy is getting pretty good with his character. I think Anderson is doing decent. Roode was excellent on the mic. Annnnd..

That's about it.

would be
pimp.gif

I doubt he'll be there live after the announcement(if what has been said is true)
If he actually does show up, though....I'll prolly mark out and scream like a little kid.
laugh.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

would be
pimp.gif

I doubt he'll be there live after the announcement(if what has been said is true)
If he actually does show up, though....I'll prolly mark out and scream like a little kid.
laugh.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

HankMoody = bijald0331

I don't see HHH retiring to Taker. He's not coming back for one match...dude still has some time left before he takes over for Vince.

...I would cry tears of joy if Taker ends his career though. Other than Jericho, it couldn't be more fitting than Taker.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

HankMoody = bijald0331

I don't see HHH retiring to Taker. He's not coming back for one match...dude still has some time left before he takes over for Vince.

...I would cry tears of joy if Taker ends his career though. Other than Jericho, it couldn't be more fitting than Taker.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom