Wrestling Thread Feb28-Mar6 | 3/4 Smackdown - The Undertaker Addresses HHH, Edge vs McIntyre

You're beyond trash and you Comical presence in non existent JNSQ.
You three pieces of trash keep to your gimmick stealing ways and let it be known i was humble in my approach.
Divas US Title is on the line huh.... OH MAN... You are just too cool with your megah powahs and promos! You're a f----in riot!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Seriously Tho....
indifferent.gif

That's what you had you assclown. Give me a break. You and another Swing and a Miss are going againts the Powerful 4W and Club? And then you wanna poke the monster. You three don't even want to make it to NTWT'mania do you?

As For Cutter... this douche bag has been for the most part missing in action hasn't he? Big Surprise.... He was waiting for the new Promo so he can rip some more ideas off. He's done, and when he faces me at NTWT'mania he will be apologizing for ever trying to take a run at RJ. he will scream my name in pain.... Im That One!

You're beyond trash and you Comical presence in non existent JNSQ.
You three pieces of trash keep to your gimmick stealing ways and let it be known i was humble in my approach.
Divas US Title is on the line huh.... OH MAN... You are just too cool with your megah powahs and promos! You're a f----in riot!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Seriously Tho....
indifferent.gif

That's what you had you assclown. Give me a break. You and another Swing and a Miss are going againts the Powerful 4W and Club? And then you wanna poke the monster. You three don't even want to make it to NTWT'mania do you?

As For Cutter... this douche bag has been for the most part missing in action hasn't he? Big Surprise.... He was waiting for the new Promo so he can rip some more ideas off. He's done, and when he faces me at NTWT'mania he will be apologizing for ever trying to take a run at RJ. he will scream my name in pain.... Im That One!

Commercial is probably this late because Rocky went over his allotted time once again. No complaints here, he should have kept going until 11:20 again.

Commercial is probably this late because Rocky went over his allotted time once again. No complaints here, he should have kept going until 11:20 again.

This makes absolutely ZERO sense with Cole being against Miz at times now during this commentary.  What the hell is going on???

This makes absolutely ZERO sense with Cole being against Miz at times now during this commentary.  What the hell is going on???

why is Cole saying these things against Miz when he has been blowing him for however long now.........?

what the hell? makes no sense.

--i'm that one was released from his 4-day jobber contract a day early last week, but was not notified until today. Scouts were initially impressed by his level of suck, but those expectations were surpassed when he sucked a lot more than anticipated.

He is memorable for nothing.

why is Cole saying these things against Miz when he has been blowing him for however long now.........?

--i'm that one was released from his 4-day jobber contract a day early last week, but was not notified until today. Scouts were initially impressed by his level of suck, but those expectations were surpassed when he sucked a lot more than anticipated.

He is memorable for nothing.

This Cena/Miz angle is so lame, hopefully HHH and Taker is the last match @ WM cause I'll be taking my bathroom break during their contest.

This Cena/Miz angle is so lame, hopefully HHH and Taker is the last match @ WM cause I'll be taking my bathroom break during their contest.

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by im that one

So then he goes back to being on his side again.......? way to blow that one Cole (or whoever was in his ear).

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

30t6p3b.gif
@ Riley not being associated with Miz no more. Too soon for that.

Honestly, Miz is better off without him.  He came off as a very lame lackey.

But as for Riley, they might as well just send him back to FCW because he's not getting over anytime soon in WWE.

Back
Top Bottom