Wrestling Thread Feb28-Mar6 | 3/4 Smackdown - The Undertaker Addresses HHH, Edge vs McIntyre

Originally Posted by im that one

No... I'm here to Fu-- Sh-- up... and seeing as NO one here saw me coming... I have clearly been doing so.

I came out of nowhere and within a months time landed on the ladder card of NTWT'mania... and you... well you are off poking boys with Cutter and JNSQ. You guys are doing so.

And yes, you really really should keep your responses or any type of comments real short, minimizes all the mistakes and god awful retorts you think you'll have. but in reality.... you just plain suck.

No... I'm here to Fu-- Sh-- up... and seeing as NO one here saw me coming... I have clearly been doing so.

I came out of nowhere and within a months time landed on the ladder card of NTWT'mania... and you... well you are off poking boys with Cutter and JNSQ. You guys are doing so.

And yes, you really really should keep your responses or any type of comments real short, minimizes all the mistakes and god awful retorts you think you'll have. but in reality.... you just plain suck.

Swing hard, hit nothing.
Spoiler [+]
6925ar.gif

Swing hard, hit nothing.
Spoiler [+]
6925ar.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Was it me or was raw sloppy as hell tonight?

i thought the same as well.... a lot of it just didn't make sense. the double burial of sheamus. the jumping of Daniel Bryan. Cole going back and forth with Miz. just wasn't as good as it could have been.

Rock delivered tho. I appreciated that.

Originally Posted by Club29

laugh.gif
@ these promos turning into flat out shoots

feelings will be hurt
laugh.gif

man i hope not. Just promos and NT... if they are.... well..... RJ Shrug.
some people need to toughen up. all for sh--- and giggles.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Was it me or was raw sloppy as hell tonight?

i thought the same as well.... a lot of it just didn't make sense. the double burial of sheamus. the jumping of Daniel Bryan. Cole going back and forth with Miz. just wasn't as good as it could have been.

Rock delivered tho. I appreciated that.

laugh.gif

feelings will be hurt
laugh.gif

man i hope not. Just promos and NT... if they are.... well..... RJ Shrug.
some people need to toughen up. all for sh--- and giggles.

laugh.gif

feelings will be hurt
laugh.gif
Oh, do you think I'm done with you!?

Because I'm not!

I challenge you to a match that has never been done in the history of NTWT..

Spoiler [+]
Dance off.

BAH GAWD?! I GOT YUKU'D TOO?!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

*rolls around the ring like Flair*

Spoiler [+]
1sgshe.jpg

laugh.gif

feelings will be hurt
laugh.gif
Oh, do you think I'm done with you!?

Because I'm not!

I challenge you to a match that has never been done in the history of NTWT..

Spoiler [+]
Dance off.

BAH GAWD?! I GOT YUKU'D TOO?!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

*rolls around the ring like Flair*

Spoiler [+]
1sgshe.jpg

miz/cena match will suck at wm 27

officials are no longer high on the miz being champ, he never got over as they thought he would

taker/hhh will def. go last, especially if hhh's career is on the line

miz/cena match will suck at wm 27

officials are no longer high on the miz being champ, he never got over as they thought he would

taker/hhh will def. go last, especially if hhh's career is on the line

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Those titles in the background are forever
pimp.gif
...noticed the attitude era belt has the old logo too... Good comeback Rocky.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

and regarding Miz not being over, its cuz of his booking. Wow. Wow. WWE is %!!#+!% ******ed blaming everything on everybody but themselves.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Those titles in the background are forever
pimp.gif
...noticed the attitude era belt has the old logo too... Good comeback Rocky.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

and regarding Miz not being over, its cuz of his booking. Wow. Wow. WWE is %!!#+!% ******ed blaming everything on everybody but themselves.

- Several readers from Canada sent word that there was a “TV-14″ rating displayed before tonight’s RAW. If that’s the case, this could be due to the more edgier promos by The Rock and John Cena, among others over the past few weeks.

- Several readers from Canada sent word that there was a “TV-14″ rating displayed before tonight’s RAW. If that’s the case, this could be due to the more edgier promos by The Rock and John Cena, among others over the past few weeks.

laugh.gif
did Mr. Ladies Man himself Hombrelobo just challenge me to a....

.....dance off??

ept_sports_mma_experts-220758613-1240263648.jpg

THATS how you're gonna come at me, bro?

2vbrdc2.gif

*smugly stares into the booing crowd*

on 2nd thought, why not!

2djwgfm.jpg

21llqj4.jpg

...Your move, wolfman.

laugh.gif
did Mr. Ladies Man himself Hombrelobo just challenge me to a....

.....dance off??

ept_sports_mma_experts-220758613-1240263648.jpg

THATS how you're gonna come at me, bro?

2vbrdc2.gif

*smugly stares into the booing crowd*

on 2nd thought, why not!

2djwgfm.jpg

21llqj4.jpg

...Your move, wolfman.

- Sources report that WWE will announce Sunny as the next member of the 2011 Hall of Fame on next week’s RAW from Texas, the same RAW that Steve Austin will be returning on.

Reader Chris passed along the following notes from after Raw last night.

After tonight’s WWE Raw went off the air, Randy Orton & John Cena beat WWE Champion The Miz & CM Punk with Michael Cole as special guest referee. Cole ran off and Orton ended up hitting the RKO on both The Miz and Punk, pinning Punk for the three count.

After the match, Cena got on the mic and took some shots at The Rock and thanked the crowd. Orton went into the crowd to take pictures with fans and sign autographs.

- Sources report that WWE will announce Sunny as the next member of the 2011 Hall of Fame on next week’s RAW from Texas, the same RAW that Steve Austin will be returning on.

Reader Chris passed along the following notes from after Raw last night.

After tonight’s WWE Raw went off the air, Randy Orton & John Cena beat WWE Champion The Miz & CM Punk with Michael Cole as special guest referee. Cole ran off and Orton ended up hitting the RKO on both The Miz and Punk, pinning Punk for the three count.

After the match, Cena got on the mic and took some shots at The Rock and thanked the crowd. Orton went into the crowd to take pictures with fans and sign autographs.

Back
Top Bottom