Wrestling Thread Feb28-Mar6 | 3/4 Smackdown - The Undertaker Addresses HHH, Edge vs McIntyre

Originally Posted by im that one

You're beyond trash and you Comical presence in non existent JNSQ.
You three pieces of trash keep to your gimmick stealing ways and let it be known i was humble in my approach.
Divas US Title is on the line huh.... OH MAN... You are just too cool with your megah powahs and promos! You're a f----in riot!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Seriously Tho....
indifferent.gif

That's what you had you assclown. Give me a break. You and another Swing and a Miss are going againts the Powerful 4W and Club? And then you wanna poke the monster. You three don't even want to make it to NTWT'mania do you?

As For Cutter... this douche bag has been for the most part missing in action hasn't he? Big Surprise.... He was waiting for the new Promo so he can rip some more ideas off. He's done, and when he faces me at NTWT'mania he will be apologizing for ever trying to take a run at RJ. he will scream my name in pain.... Im That One!
So, you're gimmick is being boring right? Or is it being poked? Cause I don't think we want to keep poking a dude
ohwell.gif
Super Powers don't roll like that.

So then he goes back to being on his side again.......? way to blow that one Cole (or whoever was in his ear).

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

30t6p3b.gif
@ Riley not being associated with Miz no more. Too soon for that.

Honestly, Miz is better off without him.  He came off as a very lame lackey.

But as for Riley, they might as well just send him back to FCW because he's not getting over anytime soon in WWE.

You're beyond trash and you Comical presence in non existent JNSQ.
You three pieces of trash keep to your gimmick stealing ways and let it be known i was humble in my approach.
Divas US Title is on the line huh.... OH MAN... You are just too cool with your megah powahs and promos! You're a f----in riot!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Seriously Tho....
indifferent.gif

That's what you had you assclown. Give me a break. You and another Swing and a Miss are going againts the Powerful 4W and Club? And then you wanna poke the monster. You three don't even want to make it to NTWT'mania do you?

As For Cutter... this douche bag has been for the most part missing in action hasn't he? Big Surprise.... He was waiting for the new Promo so he can rip some more ideas off. He's done, and when he faces me at NTWT'mania he will be apologizing for ever trying to take a run at RJ. he will scream my name in pain.... Im That One!
So, you're gimmick is being boring right? Or is it being poked? Cause I don't think we want to keep poking a dude
ohwell.gif
Super Powers don't roll like that.

30t6p3b.gif

But as for Riley, they might as well just send him back to FCW because he's not getting over anytime soon in WWE.

30t6p3b.gif

No... I'm here to Fu-- Sh-- up... and seeing as NO one here saw me coming... I have clearly been doing so.

I came out of nowhere and within a months time landed on the ladder card of NTWT'mania... and you... well you are off poking boys with Cutter and JNSQ. You guys are doing so.

And yes, you really really should keep your responses or any type of comments real short, minimizes all the mistakes and god awful retorts you think you'll have. but in reality.... you just plain suck.

No... I'm here to Fu-- Sh-- up... and seeing as NO one here saw me coming... I have clearly been doing so.

I came out of nowhere and within a months time landed on the ladder card of NTWT'mania... and you... well you are off poking boys with Cutter and JNSQ. You guys are doing so.

And yes, you really really should keep your responses or any type of comments real short, minimizes all the mistakes and god awful retorts you think you'll have. but in reality.... you just plain suck.

Swing hard, hit nothing.
Spoiler [+]
6925ar.gif

Swing hard, hit nothing.
Spoiler [+]
6925ar.gif

Back
Top Bottom