Wrestling Thread Feb28-Mar6 | 3/4 Smackdown - The Undertaker Addresses HHH, Edge vs McIntyre

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

This dude Miz keepin current with the Social Media. He really was tweeting.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The Wrestling Observer did a poll on Monday to see what people think the real main event is for WrestleMania.

ff1vuv.jpg

The Wrestling Observer did a poll on Monday to see what people think the real main event is for WrestleMania.

ff1vuv.jpg

- WWE is planning a in-ring showdown between The Rock and John Cena for an upcoming RAW before WrestleMania, likely the March 14th or March 21st show. With Steve Austin appearing on next week’s show, it isn’t expected that The Rock will be there because of concern that it might be overkill, but that’s not confirmed.

- Before getting attacked by WWE Champion The Miz last night, United States Champion Daniel Bryan was scheduled to face William Regal, according to WWE on their website.

- At one point, WWE had planned for a Nexus vs. The Corre match at WrestleMania 27 but that match has apparently been nixed from the card. It’s believed that The Corre will now take Big Show on in some kind of match.

This is not confirmed but Kevin Nash is being speculated as a possible partner for Show. Nash was apparently told he would be doing another match with WWE soon and that may come in Atlanta.

- While WWE indicated last night that Alex Riley had just been fired from his job at The Miz’s personal assistant, they have removed him from the RAW roster page. It was noted last night how there was no closing shot of Riley after he lost the cage match against John Cena.

There is speculation that Riley and Michael McGillicutty will be re-packaged and brought back to RAW or SmackDown. Nexus member McGillicutty was written off RAW last night after a punt kick from Randy Orton.

- WWE is planning a in-ring showdown between The Rock and John Cena for an upcoming RAW before WrestleMania, likely the March 14th or March 21st show. With Steve Austin appearing on next week’s show, it isn’t expected that The Rock will be there because of concern that it might be overkill, but that’s not confirmed.

- Before getting attacked by WWE Champion The Miz last night, United States Champion Daniel Bryan was scheduled to face William Regal, according to WWE on their website.

- At one point, WWE had planned for a Nexus vs. The Corre match at WrestleMania 27 but that match has apparently been nixed from the card. It’s believed that The Corre will now take Big Show on in some kind of match.

This is not confirmed but Kevin Nash is being speculated as a possible partner for Show. Nash was apparently told he would be doing another match with WWE soon and that may come in Atlanta.

- While WWE indicated last night that Alex Riley had just been fired from his job at The Miz’s personal assistant, they have removed him from the RAW roster page. It was noted last night how there was no closing shot of Riley after he lost the cage match against John Cena.

There is speculation that Riley and Michael McGillicutty will be re-packaged and brought back to RAW or SmackDown. Nexus member McGillicutty was written off RAW last night after a punt kick from Randy Orton.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

officials are no longer high on the miz being champ, he never got over as they thought he would

Well when you don't ever let your champion win a match against one of your top stars, what do they think is going to happen?

Let's just hope Miz isn't the next Sheamus or Swagger.  I'd say it can't happen, but none of us expect this with Sheamus.

officials are no longer high on the miz being champ, he never got over as they thought he would

Well when you don't ever let your champion win a match against one of your top stars, what do they think is going to happen?

Let's just hope Miz isn't the next Sheamus or Swagger.  I'd say it can't happen, but none of us expect this with Sheamus.

Meltzer was very cryptic on who the guest referee would be in the Cole/Lawler match.  Meltzer said he knew who it was, but he couldn't say.  He said it will be revealed this coming Monday.  He also said that while they have decided on who the ref will be, they haven't decided on an angle on how to announce it yet.  Ok....

Well, I don't expect it to be Austin.

Meltzer was very cryptic on who the guest referee would be in the Cole/Lawler match.  Meltzer said he knew who it was, but he couldn't say.  He said it will be revealed this coming Monday.  He also said that while they have decided on who the ref will be, they haven't decided on an angle on how to announce it yet.  Ok....

Well, I don't expect it to be Austin.

please little sweet baby jesus, with your lil balled up hands....

can we bring back farook, the godfather, dlo brown and mark henry is still there....
and have a Nation of Domination reunion?

and since HHH is starting to get a push again... bring back DX with sean micheals and pow....

wwe will be gold

please little sweet baby jesus, with your lil balled up hands....

can we bring back farook, the godfather, dlo brown and mark henry is still there....
and have a Nation of Domination reunion?

and since HHH is starting to get a push again... bring back DX with sean micheals and pow....

wwe will be gold

I thought at first the referee was going to be Riley, but since he is gone, I wonder if it will be good ol JR, yeah reaching very far lol.

So, now that 2 members of Punk's nexus are written off, where does that leave Nexus?

I thought at first the referee was going to be Riley, but since he is gone, I wonder if it will be good ol JR, yeah reaching very far lol.

So, now that 2 members of Punk's nexus are written off, where does that leave Nexus?

in case anyone missed it from last night...... here is another A+ promo...

i really hope these younger cats are paying attention. This is a very deep promo.

i really hope these younger cats are paying attention. This is a very deep promo.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Faith

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Faith

- Sources report that WWE will announce Sunny as the next member of the 2011 Hall of Fame on next week’s RAW from Texas, the same RAW that Steve Austin will be returning on.

God knows she needs the pay day.  Then she'll likely pawn/auction off her HOF ring. 

- Sources report that WWE will announce Sunny as the next member of the 2011 Hall of Fame on next week’s RAW from Texas, the same RAW that Steve Austin will be returning on.

God knows she needs the pay day.  Then she'll likely pawn/auction off her HOF ring. 

Originally Posted by im that one

LMAO @ calling him a yabba dabba b
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rock/Cena promo feud >>>>>>> Cena/Miz WWE Title feud

Originally Posted by im that one

LMAO @ calling him a yabba dabba b
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rock/Cena promo feud >>>>>>> Cena/Miz WWE Title feud

Back
Top Bottom