Wrestling Thread Feb28-Mar6 | 3/4 Smackdown - The Undertaker Addresses HHH, Edge vs McIntyre

Corre/Nexus WM Match Nixed, Possible Nash WM Appearance
The planned Nexus vs. Corre WrestleMania match has reportedly been nixed. There were recent creative meetings where they discussed having The Corre face The Big Show and a tag-team partner to be named. Kevin 'Diesel' Nash was the name being talked about.

The planned Nexus vs. Corre WrestleMania match has reportedly been nixed. There were recent creative meetings where they discussed having The Corre face The Big Show and a tag-team partner to be named. Kevin 'Diesel' Nash was the name being talked about.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Y'all dudes man
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

this would be dope just please let dude come out as kevin nash and not the cheesy +@$ deisel gimmick

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

this would be dope just please let dude come out as kevin nash and not the cheesy +@$ deisel gimmick

- In an update to yesterday’s report on upcoming WWE releases, part of the reason why several of the mid-card talents will be getting fired or sent back to FCW is because WWE officials don’t feel that any of them have been able to get themselves over.

- Look for more familiar faces to return to WWE this year. With the recent returns of The Rock, Kevin Nash, Booker T and others, WWE officials realize the reactions and the buzz that these stars got on their returns.

- Coming out of last week’s Sin Cara announcement, WWE has gotten a lot of big press in Mexico. This has also led to a spike in ratings for WWE. The recent SmackDown in Mexico did a 9.6 rating while RAW did a 9.3 rating.

- For what it’s worth, Triple H has told people close to him that he plans on retiring from the ring in the next year.

- In an update to yesterday’s report on upcoming WWE releases, part of the reason why several of the mid-card talents will be getting fired or sent back to FCW is because WWE officials don’t feel that any of them have been able to get themselves over.

- Look for more familiar faces to return to WWE this year. With the recent returns of The Rock, Kevin Nash, Booker T and others, WWE officials realize the reactions and the buzz that these stars got on their returns.

- Coming out of last week’s Sin Cara announcement, WWE has gotten a lot of big press in Mexico. This has also led to a spike in ratings for WWE. The recent SmackDown in Mexico did a 9.6 rating while RAW did a 9.3 rating.

- For what it’s worth, Triple H has told people close to him that he plans on retiring from the ring in the next year.

I'm just thinking about the Punk Orton match for Mania. Assuming Orton beats every member of Nexus, Punk has to go over at Mania, right? Please?

I'm just thinking about the Punk Orton match for Mania. Assuming Orton beats every member of Nexus, Punk has to go over at Mania, right? Please?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

if they plan on keeping nexus then yea... he Has to.
If they are just killin um off with all these head punts then i don't see it happening.
hope punk wins, hope nexus and corre die. they are both horrible.

if they plan on keeping nexus then yea... he Has to.
If they are just killin um off with all these head punts then i don't see it happening.
hope punk wins, hope nexus and corre die. they are both horrible.

I've been missing out
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Swaggers role at Mania being Cole's trainer
tired.gif
. Well I guess thats better than being a part of a multi-superstar match where he would just get lost in the shuffle.

I've been missing out
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Swaggers role at Mania being Cole's trainer
tired.gif
. Well I guess thats better than being a part of a multi-superstar match where he would just get lost in the shuffle.

Being lost in the shuffle amongst your peers seems a whole hell of a lot better than jobbing to a 61 year old man.

Also, where the hell are the Usos?
How has John Cena gone this long without getting ran over by a Lincoln.
They gotta do it for the the Rock...their people.
Their father, Rikishi, is rolling in his grave.

Being lost in the shuffle amongst your peers seems a whole hell of a lot better than jobbing to a 61 year old man.

Also, where the hell are the Usos?
How has John Cena gone this long without getting ran over by a Lincoln.
They gotta do it for the the Rock...their people.
Their father, Rikishi, is rolling in his grave.

Nope. Not happening. Heath Slater and The Corre have a better chance of going over Diesel and Show than our savior Charles Manson Punk going over Orton.

Nope. Not happening. Heath Slater and The Corre have a better chance of going over Diesel and Show than our savior Charles Manson Punk going over Orton.

- As noted before, there has been talk of Kevin Nash and Big Show vs. The Corre at WrestleMania 27. WWE officials have talked about putting Kane in that match, making it Kane, Big Show and Nash vs. The Corre. Another idea that was talked about last week was The Corre vs. Big Show and 3 other SmackDown stars, guys like Kofi Kingston.

- Another multi-person match discussed for WrestleMania is Michelle McCool, Layla and Dolph Ziggler vs. Trish Stratus, Kelly Kelly and a male WWE Superstar, who would likely end up being Drew McIntyre. This means that Dolph Ziggler would be returning soon.

- Triple H made the decision at Monday’s RAW to end his feud with Sheamus and do the angle where he put him through the table with a Pedigree. Triple H wanted to not forget about the feud with Sheamus but wants full focus on his current WrestleMania 27 storyline with The Undertaker.

- Two names being tossed around for the role of Michael Cole’s special referee in the WrestleMania 27 match against Jerry Lawler are Vickie Guerrero and believe it or not, Steve Austin. It could just be that Austin does an angle with Vickie on next week’s RAW or something as she is expected to be there.

- The latest talk about The Undertaker retiring is that he will do it after going 20-0 at WrestleMania 28 in 2012. Of course there is always talk about Taker retiring and most people feel that he will wrestle as long as he is physically able to.

Back
Top Bottom