Wrestling Thread Feb28-Mar6 | 3/4 Smackdown - The Undertaker Addresses HHH, Edge vs McIntyre

Originally Posted by casekicks

Got my tickets in the mail today for the TNA Lockdown show in Cincy..8th row on the opposite side of the entrance ramp(according to the arena's layout)..Hope it's fun..I havent been to a wrestling show since ECW came to Hara Arena for a ppv..

how much did the tickets run u? just curious what tna charges for a ppv...

also its lockdown so most likely all matches will be in a cage which most of the time is not a good thing...

Got my tickets in the mail today for the TNA Lockdown show in Cincy..8th row on the opposite side of the entrance ramp(according to the arena's layout)..Hope it's fun..I havent been to a wrestling show since ECW came to Hara Arena for a ppv..

also its lockdown so most likely all matches will be in a cage which most of the time is not a good thing...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

If he's on the floor, i think 100+

If he's on the floor, i think 100+

What a very weak WM.

Why would they do soemthing like this
Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel vs. Big Show, Kane, Kofi Kingston and Christian

They could have had Kofi defend his title against someone.

They also should have also done soemhting with the tag titles, to incorporate the USO's, Kozlov Santino and Slater and Gabriel.

What a very weak WM.

Why would they do soemthing like this
Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel vs. Big Show, Kane, Kofi Kingston and Christian

They could have had Kofi defend his title against someone.

They also should have also done soemhting with the tag titles, to incorporate the USO's, Kozlov Santino and Slater and Gabriel.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I want a TennHouse/Hombrelobo NT Promo battle.

there are rumors of them working a program together post-'Mania, but sources say both are too over as faces for it to work

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I want a TennHouse/Hombrelobo NT Promo battle.

there are rumors of them working a program together post-'Mania, but sources say both are too over as faces for it to work

i mean they have everyone on the roster.

why not bring back the DX vs NOD feud?

thats when the wwe was at their peak.

sure it was a bit racist, but hell it was fun.

also, where is RVD and Raven and all the OG tna/wcw/ecw wrasslers.

what about me????? what about RAVEN?????

lmao

i mean they have everyone on the roster.

why not bring back the DX vs NOD feud?

thats when the wwe was at their peak.

sure it was a bit racist, but hell it was fun.

also, where is RVD and Raven and all the OG tna/wcw/ecw wrasslers.

what about me????? what about RAVEN?????

lmao

That's just a rumored card so hopefully some of the matches change.

I'm still debating on going to Lockdown or not. I think the cheapest seats are around $30 and I just can't see myself paying that kind of money to see tna.
laugh.gif

That's just a rumored card so hopefully some of the matches change.

I'm still debating on going to Lockdown or not. I think the cheapest seats are around $30 and I just can't see myself paying that kind of money to see tna.
laugh.gif

Austin's Opinion On Greatest WWE Champion Of All Time
“There’s no way to name just one. In terms of drawing power and being a marquee name, I’m going to say it’s a tie between Stone Cold and Hogan. Hogan was the organization back in the ’80s, and I would say Stone Cold had the same appeal. Damn, I broke attendance records, pay-per-view records, merchandise records …

“As far as pure wrestlers go, there are too many bad !+$ wrestlers, but I would say it’s a tie between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels. Randy Savage was bad !+$, too. But he was more of an IC Title guy. But Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels told some great stories. It’s a dead tie. They could work circles around Hogan, and also outwork me.

“I would say Ric Flair is the greatest World Champion that ever lived. But I don’t equate him with the WWE Title.

Austin's Opinion On Greatest WWE Champion Of All Time
“There’s no way to name just one. In terms of drawing power and being a marquee name, I’m going to say it’s a tie between Stone Cold and Hogan. Hogan was the organization back in the ’80s, and I would say Stone Cold had the same appeal. Damn, I broke attendance records, pay-per-view records, merchandise records …

“As far as pure wrestlers go, there are too many bad !+$ wrestlers, but I would say it’s a tie between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels. Randy Savage was bad !+$, too. But he was more of an IC Title guy. But Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels told some great stories. It’s a dead tie. They could work circles around Hogan, and also outwork me.

“I would say Ric Flair is the greatest World Champion that ever lived. But I don’t equate him with the WWE Title.

Bret fired shots at Hogan, Hogan fired back, Bret responded.. 
eek.gif
roll.gif

BretHart recently answered a series of question via his new Twitteraccount. When asked his opinion of Hulk Hogan, Hart had the followingto say…

"Hogan's nothing but a two-faced, backstabbing, steroid freak who deserved everything he got."

Hogan responded to Hart with the following…

"Listen to where Bretts speaking from,it's funny he's done everything he's saying I did. HH"

Well Hart has now responded to Hogan, writing the following…

"@HulkHogan4Real That's not what John Graziano thinks, dickhead."

Bret fired shots at Hogan, Hogan fired back, Bret responded.. 
eek.gif
roll.gif

BretHart recently answered a series of question via his new Twitteraccount. When asked his opinion of Hulk Hogan, Hart had the followingto say…

"Hogan's nothing but a two-faced, backstabbing, steroid freak who deserved everything he got."

Hogan responded to Hart with the following…

"Listen to where Bretts speaking from,it's funny he's done everything he's saying I did. HH"

Well Hart has now responded to Hogan, writing the following…

"@HulkHogan4Real That's not what John Graziano thinks, dickhead."

Last time he spoke to Owen's kids: "It's been so long, I can't remember. Maybe six months after he died."

Is there any history behind this? Owen has been dead for quite some time now. I wonder why he hasn't had contact with his nephews/nieces.

Last time he spoke to Owen's kids: "It's been so long, I can't remember. Maybe six months after he died."

Is there any history behind this? Owen has been dead for quite some time now. I wonder why he hasn't had contact with his nephews/nieces.

Originally Posted by bkmac

If i remember... He changed his stance on being 100% behind Owens wife, with the WWE, Vince and about the accident, and He said let by gones be by gones. Lets work things out.... and She wasn't having it and detached from the entire hart family.

Originally Posted by bkmac

If i remember... He changed his stance on being 100% behind Owens wife, with the WWE, Vince and about the accident, and He said let by gones be by gones. Lets work things out.... and She wasn't having it and detached from the entire hart family.

also its lockdown so most likely all matches will be in a cage which most of the time is not a good thing..

We paid $120 for both tickets w/fees & shipping..I hope it doesnt suck..Like I said the last ppv event I went to was ECW and it was great..If you watch the DVD "The Rise and Fall of ECW" you'll hear the Dudleys talk about the time they took interacting with the audience too far and thats the event I was at..Bubba went off on some lady in the crowd..Told her she taught her daughter how to perfrom a certain oral sex act..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

also its lockdown so most likely all matches will be in a cage which most of the time is not a good thing..

We paid $120 for both tickets w/fees & shipping..I hope it doesnt suck..Like I said the last ppv event I went to was ECW and it was great..If you watch the DVD "The Rise and Fall of ECW" you'll hear the Dudleys talk about the time they took interacting with the audience too far and thats the event I was at..Bubba went off on some lady in the crowd..Told her she taught her daughter how to perfrom a certain oral sex act..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Bret Hart Answers Twitter Questions

Best all around in ring performer in WWE: "Right now Orton, Sheamus, McIntyre, and Mysterio. Super dedicated."

grin.gif

Anyone know the story here?

Edit: Thanks RJ

Thoughts on who the greatest NTWT'er is: "Toss up between Je Ne Sais Quoi or hombrelobo."

alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom