Wrestling Thread Jan 17-23 | 1/23 Former WWF Champ Arrested (Drugs) | NTWT Members/Predictions p15

Meth Hardy to Please Bargain Today

Jeff Hardy is expected to plead guilty to one or more drug charges today in what is believed to be a plea bargain case where other charges will be dropped and he will get a reduced sentence.

Hardy agreed in November to plead guilty on certain charges.  Moore County District Attorney Maureen Krueger had stated that the case would be finished in court today.

Hardy faces charges of trafficking in opium, two counts of possession with intent to sell or deliver a controlled substance, maintaining a dwelling to keep a controlled substance, possession of cocaine, and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Kruger had stated Hardy would be pleading guilty to one or more charges.  She would not comment on whether the please would enable him to avoid jail time.

TNA took its world title off Hardy at the Genesis PPV on 1/9, a show he was originally not booked to wrestle on.  The rematch for the title will be taped on 1/31 in Orlando and air on 2/3.

Meth Hardy to Please Bargain Today

Jeff Hardy is expected to plead guilty to one or more drug charges today in what is believed to be a plea bargain case where other charges will be dropped and he will get a reduced sentence.

Hardy agreed in November to plead guilty on certain charges.  Moore County District Attorney Maureen Krueger had stated that the case would be finished in court today.

Hardy faces charges of trafficking in opium, two counts of possession with intent to sell or deliver a controlled substance, maintaining a dwelling to keep a controlled substance, possession of cocaine, and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Kruger had stated Hardy would be pleading guilty to one or more charges.  She would not comment on whether the please would enable him to avoid jail time.

TNA took its world title off Hardy at the Genesis PPV on 1/9, a show he was originally not booked to wrestle on.  The rematch for the title will be taped on 1/31 in Orlando and air on 2/3.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Meth Hardy to Please Plead Bargain Today

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Meth Hardy to Please Plead Bargain Today

[*][*]

[*]Age:21[*]Location: Baltimore Maryland[*]Favorite Live Event Attended: Owen Hart winning the King of The Ring[*]All-Time Favorite Wrestler: Razor Ramon,Demolition,LOD[*]Current Favorite Wrestler: CM Punk [*]Other: been watching wrestling since I was :2 years old.[*]Current Favorite Wrestler: CM Punk or Miz[*]Other: been watching wrestling since I was 

[*][*]

[*]Age:21[*]Location: Baltimore Maryland[*]Favorite Live Event Attended: Owen Hart winning the King of The Ring[*]All-Time Favorite Wrestler: Razor Ramon,Demolition,LOD[*]Current Favorite Wrestler: CM Punk [*]Other: been watching wrestling since I was :2 years old.[*]Current Favorite Wrestler: CM Punk or Miz[*]Other: been watching wrestling since I was 

Hardy Receives ANOTHER Continuance
TNA wrestler Jeff Hardy's court case has been continued again. The next court date will be February 16, reports the Southern Pines Pilot.

Hardy's latest court date at the Moore County Superior Court in Carthage, N.C. on Thursday morning was expected to end with a measure of resolution to Hardy's legal issues. However, the Pilot reports the Assistant District Attorney requested more time to review the case.

"Subject to Your Honor’s approval, we have agreed to set that over to February the 16th in the morning," said Warren McSweeney, the assistant DA.

Hardy was expected to plead guilty to at least one of the felony and misdemeanor charges he is faced with as part of an agreement with the DA's office. The plea agreement, with a reduced punishment, would have been subject to the judge's approval.

Hardy's attorney, James Van Camp, told the court in November that he expected "resolution" at Thursday's court hearing. Instead, the case will be continued another month.

According to the Pilot, it appears Van Camp thought "the two sides were closer to agreement when he previously advised the court he expected a resolution this month."

Hardy Receives ANOTHER Continuance
TNA wrestler Jeff Hardy's court case has been continued again. The next court date will be February 16, reports the Southern Pines Pilot.

Hardy's latest court date at the Moore County Superior Court in Carthage, N.C. on Thursday morning was expected to end with a measure of resolution to Hardy's legal issues. However, the Pilot reports the Assistant District Attorney requested more time to review the case.

"Subject to Your Honor’s approval, we have agreed to set that over to February the 16th in the morning," said Warren McSweeney, the assistant DA.

Hardy was expected to plead guilty to at least one of the felony and misdemeanor charges he is faced with as part of an agreement with the DA's office. The plea agreement, with a reduced punishment, would have been subject to the judge's approval.

Hardy's attorney, James Van Camp, told the court in November that he expected "resolution" at Thursday's court hearing. Instead, the case will be continued another month.

According to the Pilot, it appears Van Camp thought "the two sides were closer to agreement when he previously advised the court he expected a resolution this month."

Originally Posted by YardFather

All-Time Favorite Wrestler: 1) Eddie Guerrero 2) Bret Hart 3) Raven
Current Favorite Wrestler: Dolph Ziggler
I could have sworn that you said you were a Mark Henry fan, aka Henry Mark
laugh.gif
, many moons ago.

Originally Posted by YardFather

All-Time Favorite Wrestler: 1) Eddie Guerrero 2) Bret Hart 3) Raven
Current Favorite Wrestler: Dolph Ziggler
I could have sworn that you said you were a Mark Henry fan, aka Henry Mark
laugh.gif
, many moons ago.

If you didn't watch NXT this week (Of course you didn't)

This is all you really needed to see.

delrio18.gif

delrio19.gif

Spoiler [+]
Yes, RR did infact announce himself before the match

If you didn't watch NXT this week (Of course you didn't)

This is all you really needed to see.

delrio18.gif

delrio19.gif

Spoiler [+]
Yes, RR did infact announce himself before the match

^ ?

Who? Harlem Heat? Sister Sherri? "They"?

Spoiler [+]
Following the live broadcast of TNA iMPACT tonight Freakzilla will be making a very important announcement. The largest in NTWT to date. Stay tuned.

^ ?

Who? Harlem Heat? Sister Sherri? "They"?

Spoiler [+]
Following the live broadcast of TNA iMPACT tonight Freakzilla will be making a very important announcement. The largest in NTWT to date. Stay tuned.

Name: John
Favorite Live Event Attended: Elimination Chamber 2010
All-Time Favorite Wrestler: 1) Stone Cold 2) The Rock 3) Ric Flair
Current Favorite Wrestler: CM Punk
Other: Was a huge WWF fan from 1997-2002, didn't pay any attention to it until my 2 younger cousins got me back into it until spring of 2009. Needless to say, I missed a lot. But I was a hardcore mark for the Attitude Era. I enjoy all aspects of the business. Now I definitely enjoy UFC and MMA more than Pro Wrestling, but there's something about the WWE that just keeps bringing me back.

And a special thank you to 4W to keep these threads going, that was also a major reason why I got back into wrestling.

Name: John
Favorite Live Event Attended: Elimination Chamber 2010
All-Time Favorite Wrestler: 1) Stone Cold 2) The Rock 3) Ric Flair
Current Favorite Wrestler: CM Punk
Other: Was a huge WWF fan from 1997-2002, didn't pay any attention to it until my 2 younger cousins got me back into it until spring of 2009. Needless to say, I missed a lot. But I was a hardcore mark for the Attitude Era. I enjoy all aspects of the business. Now I definitely enjoy UFC and MMA more than Pro Wrestling, but there's something about the WWE that just keeps bringing me back.

And a special thank you to 4W to keep these threads going, that was also a major reason why I got back into wrestling.

Back
Top Bottom