Wrestling Thread Jan 18-24 | 1/22 Smackdown - Batista vs Finlay | Jericho/McIntyre vs Morrison

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Originally Posted by MBlackmon

wow bourne doesn't even get tv entrances anymore? 3 months til future endeavored. 4 til TNA...

Actually it would have to be 6 months till TNA.....

Oh yea, 90 day clause.

I see The Bellas are back to being celebrity guest hos.

And that bit with Carlito was horrible.

So who do you guys think are the Royal Rumble favorites? I can see HBK, Cena or Triple H winning with Shawn being the frontrunner.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

They arent going to let Shawn win the rumble.
They might, seeing they're saying the match is pretty much a lock at the moment. Hopefully they'll let somebody else win the Rumble and we still get the match. Maybe HBK will screw Taker in his match with Rey and Taker will then want to fight HBK. Who knows, time will tell.
I dont want to see the match
I'm with you. This is one of those things that don't need a sequel. Last year's match was too damn good...just leave it off like thatand move on to someone else for Taker.

WWE Creative Writers
smh.gif

I think it's pretty much a guarantee HBK is one of the last two left in the Rumble...hopefully not vs. HHH.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

JACK THWAGGA!

I swear im this dudes only fan.
laugh.gif
Swagger is that dude.
pimp.gif

"yeah, heh alright-- movies are great!" nice, don.

did they just change the miz's music again??

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

They arent going to let Shawn win the rumble.
They might, seeing they're saying the match is pretty much a lock at the moment. Hopefully they'll let somebody else win the Rumble and we still get the match. Maybe HBK will screw Taker in his match with Rey and Taker will then want to fight HBK. Who knows, time will tell.
I dont want to see the match
I'm with you. This is one of those things that don't need a sequel. Last year's match was too damn good...just leave it off like that and move on to someone else for Taker.

WWE Creative Writers
smh.gif

I think it's pretty much a guarantee HBK is one of the last two left standing...hopefully not vs. HHH.
sick.gif
Nah I think HHH will eliminate him before the very end..to set up HBK/HHH

Originally Posted by toine2983

So who do you guys think are the Royal Rumble favorites? I can see HBK, Cena or Triple H winning with Shawn being the frontrunner.

There was a report a couple weeks back saying that the plan as of then, was to have Hbk and hhh as the final two. I'm sure someone can dig the article up.

Originally Posted by Club29

JACK THWAGGA!

I swear im this dudes only fan.
laugh.gif

AND he didnt get any pyro this week...uh oh.
i like swagger

he looks so damn heelish. must be the smile
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

If it wasn't for my love of wrestling growing up, I would've stopped watching years ago
tired.gif

same here... with the current E product and the downgrades TNA have made since Hogan I can see myself becoming more detached.

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

If it wasn't for my love of wrestling growing up, I would've stopped watching years ago
tired.gif
same here... with the current E product and the downgrades TNA have made since Hogan I can see myself becoming more detached.
I've slowly been drifting away myself.
smh.gif

Honestly, it if wasn't for y'all and the weekly threads on here...I might have stopped watching already.

This is seriously atrocious. Now I don't feel so bad about being too broke to go to the San Jose supershow before WM.

It was better when you used to have to actually qualify for the Rumble. I don't like them just telling us guys are in.

Back
Top Bottom