Wrestling Thread Jan 18-24 | 1/22 Smackdown - Batista vs Finlay | Jericho/McIntyre vs Morrison

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

I know a few of us have been pondering this...and I just came across some stats to support what most of us already knew...

Including the last match they had on the Mike Tyson RAW, Triple H is 25-6-1 vs. Chris Jericho. 13 of those wins are in tag matches, 9 are singles and 3 are Chamber matches. 1 of the Jericho wins was his Title victory on RAW (one of the biggest pops I've ever heard)...which ended up being overturned that same night. Another was in Smackdown back in '02 which Jericho won with a roll-up. Another was the Tag match that had the changed finish because HHH tore his quad.

alien.gif

25 wins in 32 matches.

Did Y2J bone Stephanie or some @%*$? Triple GOD has no mercy on this dude. I had the
laugh.gif
x
smh.gif
combo when I read that HHH wanted Jericho to cut his hair before he made his Y2J debut in '99 because he "resembled" him too much and didn't want to confuse the fans.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
that's ridiculous
wait..triple h married stephanie in real life? And chris jericho started becoming a loser once he cut his hair imo...It's like he lost his way

Originally Posted by hellaones

just read a report Awesome Kong gave Bubba the Love Sponge the beats for his Haiti comments
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

yea and it supposedly was a brutal beating lol that guys is a douche bag anyways

and i too read the spoilers. wow i think hogan and bischoff secretly are working for the wwe... how do u let a gay pedophile cleanly pin your most overwrestler???? orlando Jordan must have gave hulk hogan the best bj in his entire life while he was on his tour...smh
sick.gif

imo impact was actually good last week but the spoilers..................my god... this company will be done before the year is up

From what I gather from the lecture they just don't want the cursing on tv. Understandable esp. if they plan on going live weekly.

I see the jabs at the E with the screwjob but I just don't see it going over. I want Hulk out of TNA already. They want to change everything overnightwhich is just going to hurt them even more in the long run. As you guys can see things are becoming a cluster *#+%. I mean Samoa Joe is out of the picture, thenasty boys are wrestling and it's just sad.

Bring in new talent like the Young Bucks. Create NEW storylines develop them with good arcs that can develop into solid PPV matches. The talent is there..workit the right way and stop letting these old messes hurt the young blood.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

100PROOF I'm with you on your TNA sentiments, but damn, at least spell "dying" right
roll.gif
Whoops
laugh.gif
I'm too busy watching my favorite wrestlingshow go down the drain
mad.gif

anyway here go gotta brand new sig for ya

shelton benjamin should win the royal rumble hes getting the val venus treatment , big talent but gets no push.

shelton benjamin >

cena and orton and batista have become boring

Can someone please provide a Bret Hart update? I know I am not the only one who has been requesting it for 10 pages. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

The thought of The Nasty Boys and Ric Flair wrestling on a PPV in 2010 makes my stomach hurt so bad
laugh.gif
sick.gif
what about the nasty boys and orlando jordan both winning matches against TNA homegrown talent?

Originally Posted by hellaones

just read a report Awesome Kong gave Bubba the Love Sponge the beats for his Haiti comments
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Don't know if its legit but I hope it is.

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/127355

- AngryMarks.com has a report from today's Bubba The Love Sponge show. Hulk Hogan was a guest today, and they discussed the real reason Bubba was sent home, Awesome Kong apparently beat him up for the remarks he made in regards to Haiti. Here is what was said on the show?

Bubba: She was wearing wrestling gear, and she came in on me and sucker punched me right on my left cheeck, and I was like, what's going on... then she came out me again, hit me again in the mouth, and she goes, "This if for Haiti! This is for Haiti!" and I'm lke "What is going on?" Finally I put my left hand out and push her away from me, and she comes at me again and I just cover up, because I cannot fight back on a woman. Not only will I be fired from TNA, which I probably am, but my radio career is gone if I take a woman out!

Hulk Hogan: I tell you what, after what happened, if you had clocked her you'd have got away with it. What nobody knows, and this is the real truth, that there were certain people there... she should get off the property, she should be fired immediately, that's it. It was so violent. You could have actually lost an eye, you could have had your teeth knocked out. But, to give you your creedo, you are the one who said not to fire her.

- Pwinsider.com reports that the story was in fact making the rounds at the TV taping yesterday, but their sources did not see the incident.

Originally Posted by dland24

Can someone please provide a Bret Hart update? I know I am not the only one who has been requesting it for 10 pages. Thanks in advance.
he should be at RAW next week. I think he signed a short term contract that should last until a week after Wrestlemania.

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

I know a few of us have been pondering this...and I just came across some stats to support what most of us already knew...

Including the last match they had on the Mike Tyson RAW, Triple H is 25-6-1 vs. Chris Jericho. 13 of those wins are in tag matches, 9 are singles and 3 are Chamber matches. 1 of the Jericho wins was his Title victory on RAW (one of the biggest pops I've ever heard)...which ended up being overturned that same night. Another was in Smackdown back in '02 which Jericho won with a roll-up. Another was the Tag match that had the changed finish because HHH tore his quad.

alien.gif

25 wins in 32 matches.

Did Y2J bone Stephanie or some @%*$? Triple GOD has no mercy on this dude. I had the
laugh.gif
x
smh.gif
combo when I read that HHH wanted Jericho to cut his hair before he made his Y2J debut in '99 because he "resembled" him too much and didn't want to confuse the fans.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
lmao, that's hilarious. I knew it was bad, but I didn't realize it was that bad. Not only did Jericho bone Steph, I am certain that one ofher kids is his. That would explain the kind of treatment he's getting from The Omega One.

Back
Top Bottom