Wrestling Thread Jan 19-25 | 1/25 - THE ROYAL RUMBLE - Hardy vs Edge; Cena vs JBL (p18)

WOW

Spear countered into a Twish of Fate.

Vickie Guerrero out to try and stop Jeff. He kicks her off.

Jeff hits the Swanton.

Goes for the cover, but Vickie grabs the ref.

Here's MATT. He has a chair.

He;s screaming at Vickie.

He gives Jeff the chair. Jeff goes to hit Edge, but Matt stops him.

Matt gets another chair for the Con-Chair-To.

MATT NAILS JEFF WITH THE CHAIR.

EDGE MAKES THE COVER. NEW WWE CHAMPION.

How ironic is it to see Matt help Edge?

Matt has a blank stare on his face and leaves the ring while Edge and Vickie celebrate.

indifferent.gif

alien.gif

You gotta be %***++$# me.

ANOTHER blown angle by the creative writers...perfect angle set up, and they had to go and ruin it by turning Matt heel now.

Terrible...
smh.gif

Terrible finish.
smh.gif
Matt Hardy..........a subpar wrestler turning on his much more talented brother Jeff...what a shocker.
eyes.gif

You know, I'd rather it have been Matt then Christian to have cost Jeff the title.

Mattitude v1!

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

alien.gif

You gotta be %***++$# me.

ANOTHER blown angle by the creative writers...perfect angle set up, and they had to go and ruin it by turning Matt heel now.

Terrible...
smh.gif
Word...
smh.gif
smh.gif

so jeff didn't even have one successful title defense? even rey got like 4

wwe does the man dirty on a consistent basis

Originally Posted by StillIn729

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAA
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

this is the most built up drama EVER in the WWE
im gonna quote myself b/c that was sarcastic
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Jeff got the title for a whole 42 days and ratings where going up...he better win it back at WM

What a ###!!!% waste they ###!!!% sucks nobody knwos how to do anything in this stupid ###!!!% company what a terribole ###!!!% %%%%#%$% *%%!!@%! ***** #!+%%+$%! +%%! this #%@# seriously @$* are u gonan do with christian now such ###!!!% morons god wrestling sucks.

Matt vs. Jeff is going to be a GREAT feud. It's never been truly explored in the brothers' history.

However, this should've been for the WWE Title. That's my only problem with it, but their Wrestlemania match should be amazing.

Back
Top Bottom