Wrestling Thread Jan 19-25 | 1/25 - THE ROYAL RUMBLE - Hardy vs Edge; Cena vs JBL (p18)

? Are there places where one can watch WWe payperviews like the superbowl of fights? I remeber WWF NY used to show them there and also the illegal cable boxeslol. But are ther eplaces that promote WWE payperviews?

Ted DiBiase if He keeps on the straight and narrow road probably should be the one. Million Dollar Man brought him in and his son can take him out. Perfect wayto split up legacy too. Orton wants to end it but Ted takes the spot in the match and thus take a notch on the belt of Orton.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

? Are there places where one can watch WWe payperviews like the superbowl of fights? I remeber WWF NY used to show them there and also the illegal cable boxes lol. But are ther eplaces that promote WWE payperviews?
I know Hooters and Buffalo Wild Wings does.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Edge (c) vs. Christian vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy in a TLC Fatal Four-Way for WWE Championship

Won't happen. I doubt the WWE will have two variations of a ladder match at WM. And do you dudes seriously think Christian is gonna be in the main event picture this quick? I know he said he ain't coming back unless he will be a main eventer, but come that a damn 1 1/2 month push
laugh.gif
. Even though Matt hit Jeff in the chair I still think it will be Hardy Boyz vs. E&C for no kind of belts. Or Jeff could possibly win the title back at WM(which I think most likely what will happen). I have a feeling Matt didn't try to kill his brother it was in fact still Christian. Matt just hit his brother out of jealousy because he lost both of his title matches and he think neither Hardy's diserve a title reign
nerd.gif

And I really wish I wouldn't have read that RVD spoiler so I could have MARKED THE HELL OUT when he came out.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
to my favorite Wrestler Randy Orton winning the Rumble. I really think this year there where to many damn jobbers in the ring this year. It was no reason why JTG should have been in the ring damn near 20 minutes and MVP, Shelton, Kendrick, and Morrison was in there like 5 minutes. And what the hell was the point of wasting the #29 pick on Jim Duggan?
laugh.gif
That fool could have atleast eliminated someone. They could have used that pick on someone like Umaga or somebody. That why I really think Big Show was suppose to be #29 and there was going to be a surprise #30 entrant but something fell through at the last minute, so the threw Hacksaw in there
nerd.gif
. And I don't know what to say about R-Truth I had my hopes up for homie but I don't see him making it till the end of the year.
tired.gif

And was I the only one hoping Triple GOD blew out his knee when he fell out the ring?
pimp.gif

And as for Taker at Wrestlemania. Taker is looking very weak in the ring so this year I think they are going to throw a easy match at him this year. Like a tag match this the Brothers of Destruction vs. Big Show and partner of his choose. And Taker will win just boost his win streak up. And next year he will in fact lose to and up and coming dude like Shelton, Swagger, or even somebody like Vladmir Kozjsa;djjfasl;djfdjfl;jsd;lsdjfsl;kj
laugh.gif

And during WM sunday I will stay off NT till the PPV starts. Cuz I don't want to go over the damn post limit before the main event even starts for the 5th PPV in the row.
smh.gif

Same thing with me I ran out of posts like at the beginning of the rumble. I need to get to a higher post per day. I'm at 25 right now, what post count doI need to get to to up it?

Back
Top Bottom