Wrestling Thread Jan 19-25 | 1/25 - THE ROYAL RUMBLE - Hardy vs Edge; Cena vs JBL (p18)

YO

this %+*@% ill lol

wheres christian now
nerd.gif

not gonna lie. PXPIX.net had this....

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpi...s/headlines/234933710.php

Major *SPOILER* On Jeff Hardy For Tonight

Posted by PWPIX on 01/25/2009
In a move that's sure to upset a number of fans, Matt Hardy will be turning on his brother, WWE champion Jeff Hardy, tonight at the Royal Rumble.

Matt will be involved in his brother's storyline and they may be building towards Matt vs. Jeff for Wrestlemania XXV.

i just didnt want to believe it....

And there's the heel turn by Matt, what terrible writing and a terrible storyline coming up. How about the return of Christian and it is Jeff/Christian vs.Matt/Edge at Wrestlemania.

This just made Smackdown worse than ECW IMO

I liked Jeff as champ, but Matt vs Jeff is a new, fresh match for WrestleMania 25.

Reminds me A LOT of Owen vs Bret.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

alien.gif

You gotta be %***++$# me.

ANOTHER blown angle by the creative writers...perfect angle set up, and they had to go and ruin it by turning Matt heel now.

Terrible...
smh.gif
Word...
smh.gif
smh.gif
I think it's just Vince and his ego. He doesn't ever want the fans to be right. Remember the whole Y2J thing. They kept delaying it.

Alex

Edge is that dude put I hate when he has the title while married to Vickie.

But why make Matt a heel now? Doesn't ECW have enough heels?

How ironic is it to see Matt help Edge?
And on top of all the Lita history Edge just beat Matt in a match on Smackdown.

So if Christian is indeed coming back, how in the hell are they going to reintroduce his character?
eyes.gif

They really dropped the ball IMO.

This is so stupid. I have no prbolem with Edge as champ but why on earth would it be Matt interfering? So stupid. What a waste. Creative sucks more thandouchetista.

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

So does that mean when or if christian is back he'll team up with jeff and make it a switch of the old tag teams?
he would have to be a face, he is way too over with the crowds

They probably don't even have a deal locked down with Christian yet.

But could you imagine if they actually did sign him, Christian showed up and HE won the rumble? Edge vs. Christian at Wrestlemania?!?!

wow, SMH. I was expecting Christian to come out.... Matt couldn't even get any heat for hitting Jeff.
Christian vs Jeff > Matt vs Jeff. And I'm pretty sure they tried this hardy feud, and it failed.

I'm just gonna get past that match and try to enjoy the Rumble, now somebody is gonna win from the Smackdown side (MVP, maybe?) because it will beJeff/Matt and Edge needs somebody to face for the title

I do not think Matt is the reason for Jeff's accidents.

I think Matt just got fed up seeing the success of Jeff. I do not feel this will lead to Edge and Matt joining forces. I just think he hated seeing Jeff aschamp.

Christian I feel still caused all of the accidents.

Or I could just be wrong and they have christian in the rumble.

This prob means Christian going to Raw and getting lost in the shuffle and never doing anything. What a waste.

Originally Posted by ao17

How ironic is it to see Matt help Edge?
Word
smh.gif

Damn, what's this like Edge's 10th title reign?
I think it's a total of 8

4x World Heavyweight Champion
4x WWE Champion
I think they said it was 7 and I'm glad they give Edge more title reigns because he has really been such a great heel over the last few years,but why Matt
mad.gif

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

not gonna lie. PXPIX.net had this....

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/234933710.phphttp://www.pwpix.net/pwpi...s/headlines/234933710.php

Major *SPOILER* On Jeff Hardy For Tonight

Posted by PWPIX on 01/25/2009
In a move that's sure to upset a number of fans, Matt Hardy will be turning on his brother, WWE champion Jeff Hardy, tonight at the Royal Rumble.

Matt will be involved in his brother's storyline and they may be building towards Matt vs. Jeff for Wrestlemania XXV.

i just didnt want to believe it....
That was one of the spoilers we discussed...Nasmatic had posted it up.

Both brothers had said that they had always wanted to do a brother vs. brother angle...so I guess the writers are giving it to them.

This really was the perfect scenario for Christian to come back...these _'s really BLEW it. Wow...
smh.gif

Had fans chanting for it and %%+%...c'mon now. Matt vs. Jeff could've happened some other time...
eyes.gif

Well...I'm rooting for Orton here...or if it's a surprise, it BETTER be a good one...

Back
Top Bottom