Wrestling Thread Jan 19-25 | 1/25 - THE ROYAL RUMBLE - Hardy vs Edge; Cena vs JBL (p18)

Great Raw so far. Best in a long time.

Oh and Arnold Schwartzinagor was given a WWE champioonship belt around the time End of Days came out.

Oh and Arnold Schwartzinagor was given a WWE champioonship belt around the time End of Days came out.

so are they just keeping Kennedy around for the release of that Oscar worthy movie?

%%* happened, Kennedy had a bright future

My man Vinnie Mac is back
pimp.gif

The Rumble should be a pretty good PPV. Tonight's RAW has been very good in my opinion.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

I'm not sure about that... But didn't Arnie hit Triple H with the chair and Vince ended up winning the title.
The only one to give a title to a celebrity was Russo when he ruled WCW and gave David Arquette the World Heavy Weight Title.

OG MUSIC! I'm SO glad they didn't use what was posted on the first page. Nothing beats "No Chaaaance" and then the walk.
pimp.gif

Came back from the gym awhile ago, watched 24 which was great and I'm tuning in now. I liked that Battle Royal segment with Legacy.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

No, we're not happy that you're back.

Honestly... I kind of am. I don't want him to hog the spotlight and the main event picture like he usually ends up doing, but a side storyline wouldn'thurt. He's probably the best character WWE has.

Since when has Vince not wanted to overrule someone's decision and to share the spotlight with someone. Doesn't make any sense, he should have comeback and took control, fired Stephanie or whatever. Now Shane needs to come out and challenge Stephanie and Vince and who better than Jericho to go againstthem

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

I can see where this is going... someone's joining the club.

I was thinking the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom