Wrestling Thread Jan 19-25 | 1/25 - THE ROYAL RUMBLE - Hardy vs Edge; Cena vs JBL (p18)

There's that punt again, looks like we won't e seeing Vince for 6 months like Dibiase, and $*! Stephanie shrieking

I LOVE THIS !%!%%
laugh.gif
eek.gif

The Kick > RKO in that scenario. Stone Cold used to stun Vince all the time. It was normal. The kick has put people on the shelf. Good ending to RAW in myopinion.

I guess orton will win the rumble

and stephanie coukld possibly join legacy as early as next monday

raw finished at 11:18

That was actually one of Randy's better punts, most of the time it looks really weak, but that one looked pretty good

to begin this storyline u will see randy orton pay for it at the royal rumble by drawing number one

man ive been watching wrestling for the past month and its been pretty entertaining. gives me something to watch on mondays

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

pimp.gif
Just keep adding the Icing to the cake on Randy Orton being on of the greatest heels of all Time Quote me on that!
eek.gif
but he shouldnt be acting like "WHAT DID I DO?!?!?"

Orton is the man but yeah they shouldn't have had him showing remorse. Shane O Mac is def coming back to join Legacy I think.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Orton should not be showing remorse.

C'mon. SMIRK. C'MON.

and then say sorry while laughing....
Yeah, I have a feeling next week he'll come out after winning the Rumble and really go into it on the mic

Originally Posted by NIMO007

RKO RKO RKO RKO!!!
He heard the voices.
I need an AVY of that quick
Word.

The voices told him to do it...
pimp.gif

Orton is about to propel himself into super stardom as of tonight...It's a done deal...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by NIMO007

RKO RKO RKO RKO!!!
He heard the voices.
I need an AVY of that quick
Word.

The voices told him to do it...
pimp.gif

Orton is about to propel himself into super stardom as of tonight...It's a done deal...
laugh.gif
Lol everyone was cheering when he punted him...
RKO
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom