Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

So, what happened after ziggler came out?

WHat made the rock come out?

I didn't finish it when I saw who the last entry was :lol:

hunter should've heard the boos first hand when he came out.... did that set up a rock/hhh match at mania? :nerd:

RT @realmickfoley: Does @WWE actually hate their own audience? I've never been so disgusted with a PPV.

Well of course they do, Mick. This is the same company that blatantly insults their audience, night in night out, for not subscribing to their WWE network.

I wonder how Hunter feels. Producing NXT then having to participate in this crap
He'd be smashing Chyna and earning peanuts if not for Vince
laugh.gif

So Rocky is going to be Roman's mouthpiece leading up to Mania, what a complete waste of money. :smh:

And **** me getting the Woo Woo guy in the Rumble pool.

Last edited:
Sorry for caring about the future of wrestling and having a problem with retired dudes coming back on a major PPV and taking an opening match spot. Not even about if they still have it or not man

These dudes just put over the future. Also a year ago on color commentary these guys did a better job promoting the tag division than any other team in the last year. So good on color I still remember it today.

Back
Top Bottom