Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

I'm a Buick guy myself

:lol:
Man I kinda want beer and half a ham and cheese sandwich right now

I wanna eat a couple breast, a couple thighs, and a whole lot of booty...

Naomi-top-001_001.gif

Real doll needs get on its Nike Id game...

damn man i haven't been watching total divas AT ALL since like season 2 or whatever... Naomi :smh:

Wade Barrett on talk is jericho

And he has his rumble review on it too. Vince probably wrote that review for him tho
Edit: he's talking about it with meltzer

Last edited:
Meltzer said on talk is jericho ziggler vs bryan at mania is in disscusion and has been talked about before. Crosses finger.

Make it happen, and I might actually watch Mania this year. :pimp:

Make it #1 Contender's match too :pimp:

Meltzer said on talk is jericho ziggler vs bryan at mania is in disscusion and has been talked about before. Crosses finger.

Make it happen, and I might actually watch Mania this year. :pimp:

Make it #1 Contender's match too :pimp:

Jeez, I would've been fine with them just having a "steal the show" match, but #1 contender stips would make it even that much more meaningful. A battle of the underdogs to get a chance to grab the brass rings again? I'm there.

bryan vs giggler would probably end in a count out or a double beatdown from kane and show. they won't let bryan and ziggler flourish.

bryan vs giggler would probably end in a count out or a double beatdown from kane and show. they won't let bryan and ziggler flourish.

Now that you mention it, it'll probably be a tag match between those four. Which means the potential 5 star match between DBry/Ziggs goes down to a forgettable filler third match in the show.

But yeah, it'll probably still be Bryan vs. Sheamus :smh:

Bryan vs shamus could be a sleeper match candidate. Granted shamus needs a character overhaul, and the story leading up to it will suck,but he can definitely go in the ring.

I know sometimes we don't compare wrestlers or athletes cause sometimes they're their own person but who do you guys compare seth Rollins to? Edge? ** ****? Early hbk?
Seth has more strength and athletesicm than either of them.  Still needs to work on the charisma and being an in ring worker, but he's very good in those areas.

I can't see WM31 ending without seth either going out champ or attempting to cash in. All that seth momentum would go down the drain though if he failed to cash in on roman. He needs to walk out champion and have a baby face roman chase that strap. Those two have great chemistry. Their raw match was solid. But seth I feel can have a great match with anyone.
WM is ending with Roman holding the belt in the air and fireworks drowning out the boos.

Seth has more strength and athletesicm than either of them.  Still needs to work on the charisma and being an in ring worker, but he's very good in those areas.

Man I've loved his heel persona and watching the progression and development of him as a superstar. He plays that scumbag, somewhat coward heel role perfectly but when he gets in the ring you know dude is vicious and capable of kicking your ***.

The stooges were a very nice touch to his character as well. His mic work could be be better but he's definitely gotten better from the time he first came in the WWE

Man I've loved his heel persona and watching the progression and development of him as a superstar. He plays that scumbag, somewhat coward heel role perfectly but when he gets in the ring you know dude is vicious and capable of kicking your ***.

The stooges were a very nice touch to his character as well. His mic work could be be better but he's definitely gotten better from the time he first came in the WWE

To me, his heel work comes off as someone who had to practice it because he isn't one naturally. But he's doing one helluva job at it though.

Back
Top Bottom