Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Still waiting on that takeover...
If that's for me...I initially had planned a 3 man group. One of the two people y'all could probably figure out. The other would have made our squad too cold. Unfortunately things never got past the creative process. Unlike many WWE fans... NT never forgets. But me being braggadocious alone made other guys start making factions on some copycat steez. I helped re-invigorate the NTWT until D Fly stopped doing promotions. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm currently :smokin and bored. Anyone wanna post some good matches? If not I'll just hit up dailymotion and go from there.

Naw not you Ego. Hyper Cutter's takeover dates back to at least 2010/2011 :lol:

Soon...

-123 kid vs Bret hart on raw
-mr perfect vs doink the clown on raw
-triple threat ladder match from Lucha underground

Just watched it. Damn Rick Rude was on swole... And Jerry Calhoun causing that controversial finish. :smh:

Old Rican dude at the barbershop was talking about he was a wrestler in Puerto Rico/ Dominican from 79-85. Wanted to ask him a few questions but I ain't want to seem like a mark and they was cutting *** on him for being cause he zesty anyway.

Last edited:
Old Rican dude at the barbershop was talking about he was a wrestler in Puerto Rico/ Dominican from 79-85. Wanted to ask him a few questions but I ain't want to seem like a markand they was cutting *** on him for being cause he zesty anyway.

It was Rico

Back
Top Bottom