Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Officials on WWE are happy Kevin Owens merch is moving and that much of his fan base seems to have migrated to NXT with him. They said with others the effects haven't been as pronounced. And Baron Corbin is trash B. Word to BDB. Bull is that *****. :pimp:

The human jar of mayo Sheamus is 37 as of today. I figure I might as well do GHIMS' job. Except relay the news ahead of time instead of when everyone already knows. :lol:

The human jar of mayo Sheamus is 37 as of today. I figure I might as well do GHIMS' job. Except relay the news ahead of time instead of when everyone already knows. :lol:

I remember I would go back and edit my previous posts whenever he posted new info to make it seem like his stuff was old.

Tried getting that gimmick to gain some steam but it fell flatter than roman reigns on Sunday

You've had that comment on hold for months, i can tell.
Not really. :lol: I've reported things occasionally. And you never answered why you are so damn condescending to everyone... In any circumstance I told you way back I was gonna get you and in our match I washed you into retirement. :D

Last edited:
I remember I would go back and edit my previous posts whenever he posted new info to make it seem like his stuff was old.

Tried getting that gimmick to gain some steam but it fell flatter than roman reigns on Sunday
I just like to drop info and not be a **** about it. :lol: People don't always want to watch SlyFox... (I'll know who listens to what if they catch the reference.)

used to be a restaurant across the street from st johns named sly fox that made a mean burger with fried onion rings on it was the titty bella of burgers

Not really. :lol: I've reported things occasionally. And you never answered why you are so damn condescending to everyone... In any circumstance I told you way back I was gonna get you and in our match I washed you into retirement. :D

I'm not condescending to everyone on purpose and since you're fairly new here i'll break it down for you.

We've been taking shots at each other here for years. Goes years back to when the NTWT storylines would be daily here.

I've been taking shots at guys like Peep_Game, Hymen, PLVN, 3dgar, Dragonfly, 4w, BMommee, JRS and others.

There were others on here like DSK, JSQ, Club, Hyper, Deek.

It's all jokes, i do it to them and they do it to me. Nobody gets mad at each other.

You feeling it's legit means how convincing i am.

Last edited:
I'm not condescending to everyone on purpose and since you're fairly new here i'll break it down for you.

We've been taking shots at each other here for years. Goes years back to when the NTWT storylines would be daily here.

I've been taking shots at guys like Peep_Game, Hymen, PLVN, 3dgar, Dragonfly, 4w, BMommee, JRS and others.

There were others on here like DSK, JSQ, Club, Hyper, Deek.

It's all jokes, i do it to them and they do it to me. Nobody gets mad each other.

You feeling it's legit means how convincing i am.
Your disses just seem a bit more hate filled I guess. :lol: We all are in character in a sense so no complaints. We all throw shade on each other at various times (I've gotten into it with you, AF1 1982, JRS, Penny and probably a few others) and I'm glad y'all have welcomed me into the brotherhood. :pimp: Plus when you were having those numb arm issues I was legit concerned. All of y'all are people I converse with frequently about a topic we share a great passion for. That matters to me. Enough mushy **** though.

Back
Top Bottom