Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

My woman wouldn't touch anyone who thinks the Miz is a good wrestler.
laugh.gif
 Its too bad, I'm too good looking.

Last edited:
"Fans have to realize that as opinionated as they are and the way you want it, the company is the same way and they are gonna do what they wanna do...hopefully, at the end of the day, I'm the one getting rich."

A Reigns quote from the most recent Sam Roberts podcast.

dude is the Samoan Douchetista. :lol: :smh:

i5Z1XGY.jpg

What is the name of this chick? I know she wrestles but I forget her name.

EDIT: I know who it is, but her large nose is very noticeable in some angles :lol: :smh: Athena all over again smh lol

e1NojOc.jpg

LQXoT0m.jpg

Mandy :smh: :evil:

TapH6nv.jpg

vxNAGeS.jpg

T0W3zNv.jpg

lawd...

6f9mbt.gif

Xe84Nc5.jpg

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

FzDcGD4.jpg

nsgI9h6.jpg

look at bae

obAodzx.jpg

I'll take the Pats

Vc8219x.jpg

MEbsNgV.jpg

Rosita Rositaaaaaaa...

But that snarky sneaky sometimes whiny heel seth plays is so damn good! I think if we got a heel reigns it'd be similar to when sheamus was a heel.

Ehhhh, I'd like to think a heel Reigns would be way more appealing than heel Sheamus. To me, Sheamus was the most appealing coming out of him being in the doghouse. You had legit sympathy and interest in him. Then they flushed that down the toilet.

man i might as well bust out my secret weapon before you swaggerjack it...

man i forgot how vicious tamina's superkicks are :x

I really wanted Tamina to take Nikki's head off when they faced each other. I think Tamina busted Nikki's lip with that kick :lol:

Those WM 27 spoilers :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Make it a #1 Contenders Match for the WWEWHC and they would go HAM. Don't even need to turn Ziggler heel for it. Just make it two popular, skilled wrestlers that respect each other going for that brass ring.

Dolph or D-Bry chasing the world title through the Spring/Summer would make for good TV.

Makes too much sense, therefore they will turn Bryan heel and have them feud, killing off both their steam :lol: :smh: They QUICKLY learned not to turn heel after that Bryan Wyatt disaster. Bryan needs to never ever be heel again at this point, too forgone and loved in his career.

Nattie :pimp:

Sasha Banks is so damn gross..I don't know what y'all see in her..Between the Rihanna forehead and Shovel nose she just don't do nothin' for me..Plus she really don't have much in the chest or mass department..

You bout to catch these hands.

Back
Top Bottom