Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

So what does Jeans do at mania after getting washed my wyatt and not winning the rumble
nerd.gif

So many talented dudes with no programs for 31 make me wish they brought the MItB back or had an elimination chamber match for a no. 1 contender spot or something. But instead well get a meaningless battle royale.

Look how Her grip on shovel loosens up when she touches seth...
Rusev should go over Cena at WM.

No way that happens. Cena lost 3 times to Bork and ate a pin at survivor series. He's definitely gonna be the first to pin Rusev. No way Rusev goes unpinned after WM31. We'll see a DQ finish at fast lane and then CENA legit pins Rusev at WM31

So what does Jeans do at mania after getting washed my wyatt and not winning the rumble:nerd:

He'll be the one eliminated in the Andre memorial. Sucha stupid match.

So many talented dudes with no programs for 31 make me wish they brought the MItB back or had an elimination chamber match for a no. 1 contender spot or something. But instead well get a meaningless battle royale.

Agreed. and change the MITB PPV to elminiation chamber that way we don't have multiple MITB holders. Plus having a chamber in an outdoor stadium would be impossible.

Court Bauer says

1/3 HBK
1/3 Jeff Hardy
1/3 ** ****

Reported.

I'd say 50 **** and 50 Hardy. Don't see the HBK.

I'd say early HBK when he was a heel. Or when he had diesel. J&J are like a very poor mans version of diesel. :lol: but that scumbag sneaky heel that HBK was is what I see a little bit in seth. Plus both men are equally athletic in their prime.

Last edited:
-As noted recently, Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan was rumored to be in the works for WrestleMania 31, however WWE has changed their mind and are expected to go in a different direction.

The recent interaction between Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan is not just social media chatter, as WWE is currently building towards an eventual Ziggler vs. Bryan match for WrestleMania.

:pimp:

Speaking of WrestleMania, another battle royal is expected for this year’s show. There is no definitive word yet as to whether or not the battle royal, which is designed to get as many talents on the card as possible, will be another Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal, although there was talk at one point that the match would become a new annual tradition.

Last edited:
I agree with early HBK. And that's a very good sign

Watched many 97 Raw promos between Shawn and Bret today. Man rivalries don't come like that, unscripted and just real heat

Last edited:
Next HOF will be a crippler....

We reported several weeks ago that WWE was considering inducting wrestling legend “The Crippler” Ray Stevens into the 2015 class of the WWE Hall Of Fame, with his former tag-team partner Pat Patterson being the guy to induct him.

It appears that WWE is going forward with the Stevens induction for later this year at the ceremony during WrestleMania 31 weekend in Santa Clara, California.

WWE recently started putting together material for Stevens’ induction announcement video package, and he is likely going to be the next inductee announced, possibly on next Monday’s edition of WWE RAW.

What about the other crippler....the CROSSFACE crippler.... :frown: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom