Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

I see I missed the Superkick Party earlier. :smh:

The one thing I don't like about ADR's is how obvious it is that he slaps his leg when the kick connects.

Also, Adam Cole has a mean superkick.

Last edited:
I see I missed the Superkick Party earlier.
mean.gif

The one thing I don't like about ADR's is how obvious it is that he slaps his leg when the kick connects.

Also, Adam Cole has a mean superkick.
Bruh doesn't even care to hide the slap:

"HOW COULD HE SLAP"

Agreed 100%. This man has been booked at the first legit tough heel in a long time. A loss to Cena will kill his push.
Cena pins Rusev clean; Rusev passes his torch to "Light Neon Blue" Cena so he can be presented as a worthy challenger to Roman Reigns who spears (and pins) Bork for the title later on in the night.

If/when they have Cena beat Rusev at WM, I give up. Hopefully they learned something from the Bray Wyatt debacle after they had Cena beat him last year.

One question that I always ask myself. What if... What IF Shawn didn't get hurt in that casket match? Like what was the plan for the future? How long does DX continue? So many questions left up to one miss of the casket.

You bout to catch these hands.

As long as you don't have a picture of her face taped to your hands, I'm ok with that..

I see I missed the Superkick Party earlier. :smh:

I don't like his "super kick" at all..It always seems to be to someone who is on their knees, so it looks more like a side kick..And unlike HBK, he doesn't really get his leg fully straight..Plus the obvious wind up he does to the thigh slap is annoying..

Back
Top Bottom