Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Heading out in a few to take my son to Thursday Night Raw. I will be giving reigns some major heat. The CT crowds can be hit or miss. I feel that Hartford does have a more smarky crowd than Bridgeport or the Mohegan Sun so there is hope that reigns is crapped on tonight.

He's gonna get the Cena reaction but more boos. Nothing like philly until they come to NY or Chicago. They gonna have to pipe in cheers for him those shows.

Won't be able to watch Smackdown tonight. Just a couple weeks after my friend died in a car accident I just found out my uncle was murdered this morning and my cousin is in the hospital in critical condition. I don't even like to get personal on NT but man this year has been ******* hard and we're not even a full month in. NTWT is my crew though and I thought I'd just vent a little here. Love you guys, gonna be out the rest of the day to reflect on some ****.

Dam bro, keep ya head up.

Last edited:
Won't be able to watch Smackdown tonight. Just a couple weeks after my friend died in a car accident I just found out my uncle was murdered this morning and my cousin is in the hospital in critical condition. I don't even like to get personal on NT but man this year has been ******* hard and we're not even a full month in. NTWT is my crew though and I thought I'd just vent a little here. Love you guys, gonna be out the rest of the day to reflect on some ****.

I'm sorry to hear this..Sending some prayers and positive thoughts your way..If you need us, we're here for you..

damn fam, stay strong

damn fam, stay strong

RIP your uncle and friend |I. Hoping your cousin has a speedy recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Feel free to hit my inbox if you need someone to vent to, always here for any NT fam.

will cop this eventually from pwtees

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom