Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

damage control for the backlash. same reason they leaked 1 million subscribers before their earnings report. they know what they're doing.

What time and channel is raw tonight? What day is smackdown as well
wait..theres a Raw tonight? 
nerd.gif

passing tonight.

they basically got acroos everything on the RAW interviews that would have been important.

and do i really need to see daniel bryan vs kronik kane in the DREADED casket match..

Won't be able to watch Smackdown tonight. Just a couple weeks after my friend died in a car accident I just found out my uncle was murdered this morning and my cousin is in the hospital in critical condition. I don't even like to get personal on NT but man this year has been ******* hard and we're not even a full month in. NTWT is my crew though and I thought I'd just vent a little here. Love you guys, gonna be out the rest of the day to reflect on some ****.

Heading out in a few to take my son to Thursday Night Raw. I will be giving reigns some major heat. The CT crowds can be hit or miss. I feel that Hartford does have a more smarky crowd than Bridgeport or the Mohegan Sun so there is hope that reigns is crapped on tonight.

Back
Top Bottom