Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Word backstage is that no matter how much the fans cheer for D Bry and no matter how over he is, officials won't see him as the top guy of the company. Last year, officials gave in and put him in the main even but that will not happen again. If we do get D Bry VS Ziggler at WM31, expect it to be the opener.

We could see Rey's release from the company soon. He's expected to wrestle for Lucha Underground in a few months, after his 90 day no compete clause is up.

They've probably convinced themselves that the YES chant is what is over and not the B+ Troll

Kevin Steen is not ready BUT if he had a little zest to him I would say call him up, having a little zest is what its all about. Biff Lawson thought me that 

Owens and Balor could be called up right now, be put in the upper card, and get over very quickly..Itami won't work out on the main roster..Zayn and Neville are mid-carders at best..Breeze will never be more than a joke..

**** these officials.

you bring up steen and let him cook, he'd do 10x better than roman. but steen is fat and not samoan so yeah, no push for him.

Word backstage is that no matter how much the fans cheer for D Bry and no matter how over he is, officials won't see him as the top guy of the company. Last year, officials gave in and put him in the main even but that will not happen again. If we do get D Bry VS Ziggler at WM31, expect it to be the opener.

You know what I enjoy his work but I'm not a huge fan per se, but this move by the company is pretty infuriating. Dude is so over. It's almost like they're punishing him

If they tighten up Breeze's gimmick and make it a little more serious he could potentially have a HBK 2.0 kind of deal going on

Last edited:
B8kh3C6IAAACRX_.jpg

asdfghjkl;

Steen is NOT ready, wouldn't mind seeing Tyler Breeze get called up but hes another who's not ready although I absolutely LOVE the Zest that man posses and brings to the table   

Back
Top Bottom