Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley DISGRACED HIMSELF at the biggest chicken wing competition in Philly Thursday night ... when he was caught cheating RED-HANDED and got booted from the contest.

Foley -- aka Mankind -- was competing against some of the best eaters in the country at Wing Bowl 23 at the Wells Fargo Center ... when officials says he tried to hide some of the wings in his fanny pack.

Foley disputed the allegations at first ... until officials played video footage on the big screen and he was kicked out for good.

View media item 1377742

:lol:

Last edited:
steen is one of the most ready guys in nxt b.

No he's not. You guys gotta realize there is a wwe style it's more slow pace less spots unlike the indys which is just a spot fest. He's down there working in his move set and character. Same with Zayn, Balor, neville all need work on thier character.

Word backstage is that no matter how much the fans cheer for D Bry and no matter how over he is, officials won't see him as the top guy of the company. Last year, officials gave in and put him in the main even but that will not happen again. If we do get D Bry VS Ziggler at WM31, expect it to be the opener.

Yup they think the fans were mad on Sunday after he got eliminated because they couldn't chant yes anymore not because he was eliminated. What the hell is going on over there??? I swear man old people piss me off and I'm not talking about case old but them baby boomers/ 60's Cold War kids have a certain mind frame on how the world works and refuse to adapt. That's why I rock a beard. Old folks hate that.

The only recently well built up heels have been Rusev and Seth. They have to do something about this lack of legitimate fresh heels.
Yeah man Rusev build has been good Rusev>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bray . Seth as a heel has been pure gold.

fsure. how familiar are you with Kawada's work? Have you seen his most famous matches or are you goin in completely blind? I'll search up some matches for you in a bit
Saw a match with him and Misawa when I first ventured into Japanese wrestling but not too much more honestly...

The only recently well built up heels have been Rusev and Seth. They have to do something about this lack of legitimate fresh heels.

Yeah man Rusev build has been good Rusev>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bray . Seth as a heel has been pure gold.

It's crazy how obvious it is that when you build talent, it works, but Vince is so stubborn. Those are two examples of guys flourishing, Ambrose and Bray are two examples of guys who get rugs pulled out from under them, and Cena and Reigns are Vince's aesthetic wet dreams :smh:

It's crazy how obvious it is that when you build talent, it works, but Vince is so stubborn. Those are two examples of guys flourishing, Ambrose and Bray are two examples of guys who get rugs pulled out from under them, and Cena and Reigns are Vince's aesthetic wet dreams
mean.gif
They dropped the ball big time on Bray. SCSA did a good breakdown on why Deans character is failing right now on his podcast.

Last edited:
Saw a match with him and Misawa when I first ventured into Japanese wrestling but not too much more honestly...

I'm assuming you probably saw their 6/3/94 match (their most famous match)

Here's a couple I recommend from the prime 90s AJPW era

Kawada/Taue vs. Misawa/Kobashi 6/9/95 - The GOAT tag team match

Kawada vs. Misawa 5/1/98 - Not their best one on one match, but a personal favorite of mine because...well you'll see. Also, this is the main event of AJPW's first Tokyo Dome event so the atmosphere is GOAT

Kawada vs. Kobashi 6/12/98

Bonus Akira Taue match because Taue is awesome and no one ever talks about him

Last edited:
Mick Foley ‏@realmickfoley · 11m11 minutes ago
You know @WIPWingBowl - usually a @WWE guy has to do something like win the #RoyalRumble to get this type of heat in #Philadelphia.

:lol:

Dont know y Rusev was given such a huge push. Nothin bout dude is entertaining to me.

The only upside to his gimmick is Lana  
nthat.gif
devil.gif

It's crazy how obvious it is that when you build talent, it works, but Vince is so stubborn. Those are two examples of guys flourishing, Ambrose and Bray are two examples of guys who get rugs pulled out from under them, and Cena and Reigns are Vince's aesthetic wet dreams :smh:
They dropped the ball big time on Bray. SCSA did a good breakdown on why Deans character is failing right now on his podcast.

I'm gonna listen to his current one on my way home later.

Rusve knows how to sell a injury in a match. The way he sold the ankle lock by Swagger was great. Mad that he's going to get buried by sheena now.

Not tryna rustle and jimmies or beat an old horse but in your honest opinion if ** **** never left where in the card do you guys think he'd be at right now? Honestly if he never left I would figure they give him the nod over Reigns at the Rumble but that's just my $0.02

Rusve knows how to sell a injury in a match. The way he sold the ankle lock by Swagger was great. Mad that he's going to get buried by sheena now.

Yeah I'm afraid after Cena beats him he's gonna job out for the rest of the year. Like dean is doing right now. On the plus side lana should hit that ring some time this summer. Her in booty shorts :smokin

Back
Top Bottom