Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Someone was asking about Jesse "The Body" Ventura's career so here are some highlights...

Ventura Promo
East-West Connection Promo
Ventura vs Backlund (Title Match)
Ventura vs Atlas (Cage Match)
Ventura vs Hogan
Ventura vs Putski (Arm Wrestling)

BONUS

Last edited:
i can do titty alone, but i can't do brie alone, i'd need titty to join brie or else i'm disinterested in b-cup bella. having said that, both as DC would say "have no butt."

tumblr_nj0gtsjkny1ql0k28o2_250.gif

tumblr_nj0gtsjkny1ql0k28o3_250.gif

View media item 1378192View media item 1378193

I don't understand why they wouldn't want someone with personality to get over...
If Ryder and DB can get over and sell them more merchandise they still get more money? Why bury them?

I don't understand why they wouldn't want someone with personality to get over...
If Ryder and DB can get over and sell them more merchandise they still get more money? Why bury them?

Vince is God and he didn't create them therfore they are the devil and should be buried to eternity.

Are women and children even cheering Reigns at this point? It seems like the turn has been so fast :lol: when he did his roar thing before his spear, he was engulfed in BOOOOOOOOs :rofl: even Cena's shift was gradual

I just don't see how the old man can be so senile. It's like he isn't even driven by money anymore, he's wasting so much money by trying to run the business the way he did in the 80s

They just need to go the rock route with roman

Turn him heel

Also john cena was a pretty good heel. Sucks they never turned him again

Last edited:
rich people problems. dude has enough money that he doesn't care about having more. hopefully they guide like **** and the stock gets clobbered next week and he wakes up. doubtful though. he just doesn't care anymore.

Back
Top Bottom