Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

I just don't see how the old man can be so senile. It's like he isn't even driven by money anymore, he's wasting so much money by trying to run the business the way he did in the 80s

Like I said a few pages back, baby bomers and 60's Cold War kids refuse to adapt to the world today. That's goes for many busniess too not just wwe.

Last edited:

Great Muta
I don't think many people heard of him before LOL
I was talking to one of my dad's buddies about wrestling the other day. He basically only likes North American wrestling, but I got him watching the NJPW show now.

He says "You know one of the best wrestlers to ever come out of Japan? The Great Mootaw"

Anyone ever heard of this guy? If I can find anything I might check him out someday.
Great Muta

Yes it is (im from new york)

Na you must have no friends or live in queens or Staten Island. Been around the U.S. and Puerto Rico when my former company would send me to help expand. Ny is the best bro. Cali was hype (San Diego and San Fran were dope tho). Only place touching nyc was Chicago. What caught me off gaurd was how early and late things close compared to ny. A ny day starts at 5-6 am most places I went start the day at 8-9 am. Dam near every thing is 24 hours in nyc too.

Man I haven't been to a bar in nyc that served me in a plastic cup. Where these guys hanging at? A college bar near nyu?

Last edited:
Na you must have no friends or live in queens or Staten Island. Been around the U.S. and Puerto Rico when my former company would send me to help expand. Ny is the best bro. Cali was hype (San Diego and San Fran were dope tho). Only place touching nyc was Chicago. What caught me off gaurd was how early and late things close compared to ny. A ny day starts at 5-6 am most places I went start the day at 8-9 am. Dam near every thing is 24 hours in nyc too.

Lol it was jokes ny>_____ and f Chicago

Back
Top Bottom