Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Just some random matches:

Edge & Gangrel vs D'Lo Brown & Mark Henry ('98)

HBK vs Christian ('04)

DX vs The Nation (Street Fight '98) A street fight were they're actually in street fight gear :wow: :lol:

Rikishi & Too Cool vs Team ECK

The Rock & Mankind vs Undertaker & Big Show (Buried Alive, 99). The sledgehammer shot on Big Show :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Rock & Mankind vs The New Age Outlaws (SD '99)

I still want to find that "Triple H Challenge" episode of Smackdown. Nothing but HHH matches to get a title shot or something :lol:

Last edited:
I really dont understand the WWE's need to sabotage themselves. I don't know other companies undercut people that bring then money and exposure. Some of the best things happen naturally, and by luck. How many times will they try to force something that fails, or just isn't working. There's various examples of things that happen by chance that the crowd takes a liken to (Ryder, Bryan, Mizdow, PTP etc), yet they're hellbent on pushing things that are either failing or the crowd simply doesn't care for (Sheamus, Mordecai, Kizarny, Kozlov, etc). Usos are probably the best example right noe of staying the course and naturally getting over. I just don't get it.

Well this is usually the issue when Ego is the driving force and suits try to enforce their will over what their CUSTOMERS want.

D Bryan is THE ONLY wrestler on the WWE Roster who receives monster pops every show. Its comparable to Austin and company. The company just needs to get behind him and get him some cool merch. Push him to the moon and ride the wave.

roll.gif

We'll more than likely get a Reings Hat/Weave before we get any new DBry Merch :lol:

:frown:

:smh: I CAN'T.

You know what though. Daniel Bryan probably represents Chris Benoit for them. They gave him his wrestlemania moment and then never again. They went back to pushing THEIR projects. Bryan on the other hand is a great wrestler who can get a reaction from the whole crowd.

I would roll out my sofa and die if triple h big announcment on Monday is that wwe 2k15 is going on sale on the wwe store so you could create your own universe and pick your own rumble winner.

We'll more than likely get a Reings Hat/Weave before we get any new DBry Merch :lol:

:frown:

:smh: I CAN'T.

You know what though. Daniel Bryan probably represents Chris Benoit for them. They gave him his wrestlemania moment and then never again. They went back to pushing THEIR projects. Bryan on the other hand is a great wrestler who can get a reaction from the whole crowd.

I hate they you may be right :smh:. Benoit won in a great moment, had a handful of defenses (even though he wasn't really the focus, HBK/HHH were), lost the title, and never sniffed it again. At least Bryan's run was better than that cause he had won the WWE title during his semi-heel run, but still, ehhhh.....

MNM vs Paul Birchill/Williams Regal vs The Mexicools vs LOD 2005 (SD 2005). I completely forgot about that tag team that interferes The ***** :lol: These dudes looked like they were 5'4" 220, and i don't think last on the roster for more than 2 months. This was one of the many times where the tag team division fell into the abyss, then the WWE flipped a switch and started randomly teaming people together, and bringing up other teams, most of which either didn't last long (The *****, The Heartthrobs, Shane Twins, The Highlanders, Maven/Simon Dean), or had a small run, split, and faded into oblivia (Kenzo/Rene Dupree, LOD 05

Last edited:
Just some random matches:

Edge & Gangrel vs D'Lo Brown & Mark Henry ('98)

HBK vs Christian ('04)

DX vs The Nation (Street Fight '98) A street fight were they're actually in street fight gear :wow: :lol:

Rikishi & Too Cool vs Team ECK

The Rock & Mankind vs Undertaker & Big Show (Buried Alive, 99). The sledgehammer shot on Big Show :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Rock & Mankind vs The New Age Outlaws (SD '99)

I still want to find that "Triple H Challenge" episode of Smackdown. Nothing but HHH matches to get a title shot or something :lol:

Appreciated but I need gifs man! :lol:

Probably already posted, but here's a promo Ramen Wayans cut on NXT. They just need to turn him into an entitled heel.

If wwe was smart they'd then reigns heel and have him murk a baby face Daniel Bryan. Ultimate douchery

I'm gonna post some matches from most of those irrelevant teams I just mentioned

Simon Dean/The Shane Twins (Gymini) vs DC's homies Spanky/Paul London & Funaki (Velocity main event). Simon Dean's gimmick was actually gold, but you just knew he wouldn't get anywhere. My last image of Simon Dean was Lashley making him eat 600 hamburgers.

The Gymini vs The Mexicools (2005 or early 2006?)

Kenzo Suzuki & Rene Dupree vs Kidman & London (Late 2004, SD)

The Heartthrobs vs Hurricane & Rosey

The ***** vs London & Kendrick (Velocity). London's outside SSP near the end :x :x that could've been BAD

The Highlanders vs Tajiri/Rhyno (Heat 2005)

Simon Dean & Maven vs See'em Puncc & Chad Russell (Heat 2005)

Last edited:

The one where Trips fights Kane in an inferno match & Rock in a Brahma Bull Rope Match?

The one where Trips fights Kane in an inferno match & Rock in a Brahma Bull Rope Match?

Yep, and Mideon/Viscera in a Casket match :lol:

Forget all this faux Perfect stuff that he's clearly not, if Curtis Axel could get repackaged as this, i would never complain about him again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom