Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

like raines, what other wrestlers got their big push before their mic skills were ready?...

Batista?
Randy Orton?
Kurt Angle?
Cena?

**** you guys for posting 10000000000 videos, gifs and pics. Got my phone on parkinson's mode

tumblr_nhxgvpjDVF1ty9orqo8_250.gif

I didn't notice Titus saying Eva was a 10 and Cameron was and 8.5 cause of her attitude, then kept going down as she kept talking :rofl:

And Paige looking so disgusted after Rosa kissed her :lol:

Last edited:
Does anyone think Rollins is turning face soon? Seems like theyre planting the seeds for it. First he stood up to Lesnar and wasnt' afraid of him, then the moves he did at the RR weren't very heelish. Then he saves J and J security from Erick Rowan on Smackdown.. maybe its a double turn at WM with Reigns turning heel and being the new corporate champion?

in 1 year dude was given the opportunity to develop and he outperformed expectations to become probably the best worker in the company. impressive.

Last edited:
in 1 year dude was given the opportunity to develop and he outperformed expectations to become probably the best worker in the company. impressive.

Vastly exceeded. I was a fan of his in his initial Shield run (had never seen much of him in ROH), but with the WWE's track record, I didn't have any faith he'd have his full potential used. I mentioned multiple times i felt like he'd be having awesome matches with Hunico and Justin Gabriel on Superstars :lol:

Naomi mushing Cameron's face into the ropes :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom