Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Hoping for a good show tonight.

Any ideas on what you guys think the announcement is?

I think it's something with NXT.

Last edited:

Yeah that the network is free and you get NXT special this month. I'm too hype for that special.

Owens vs Zayn
Neville vs Balor
Womens fatal 4 way
Itami vs breeze

should all be dam good

Last edited:
Not bad at all
Not sure how i feel about it. Whole shirt houd've been red with that art style, but maybe something different from that Daniel Bryan picture. Not fond of wearing shirts with the actual wrestlers on them but the art style makes it work I suppose

Brock vs Bryan at Fastlane because they promised him a title match when he gave up the title... HHH loves to be a mark to iwc... Gives fans what they want... And probably network buys...

Then next night after Brock beats him, as he should... They call D Bry a b plus player... And that he'll be on WM, but just the opening match...

Last edited:
Brock vs Bryan at Fastlane because they promised him a title match when he gave up the title... HHH loves to be a mark to iwc... Gives fans what they want... And probably network buys...

Then next night after Brock beats him, as he should... They call D Bry a b plus player... And that he'll be on WM, but just the opening match...

Don't know how I feel bout this....

Sons/Daughters of Wrestlers getting in the biz

:x @ Hennings daughter

:pimp: @ Carlos Colon's and Beefcake's daughters

So what can we expect on Raw tonight guise? 
nerd.gif

Expect Shovel to troll us. Compare Bryan to the Seahawks and say he's not good enough to be a champion. Maybe Steph wears a sexy dress. Kane and Big Show get too much TV time and Reigns channels his inner Fred Flinstone.

Back
Top Bottom