Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

:x  @ the powebomb on the thumb tacks

That was brutal, especially with Abyss launching himself

On the flipside, the amount of physics it takes for Eric Young to dive through the table the way he did, relative to Abyss' punch :rofl:

I know a lot of people here didn't like it because Jericho lost constantly, but I thought that Jericho/Punk feud was incredible.

It might be my favorite recent feud. They both went hard as **** in promos and matches.

aqmQ0v7_460sa.gif

Just started Impact.

:smh: @ the dudes just standing casually with their arms crossed backstage within feet of Abyss and EY brawling.

So does tna do physicals also or do they not give a damn?

I've heard that they do perform physicals, but I've also heard it's pretty much impossible to fail one unless you're basically crippled..

Why would WWE care if you can pass a physical when the wrestlers are independent contractors and the company faces no liability if a wrestler gets hurt?

Why would WWE care if you can pass a physical when the wrestlers are independent contractors and the company faces no liability if a wrestler gets hurt?

I think the "independent contractor" thing is for health insurance purposes..I don't think they'd ever be able to put someone in their ring and not be liable if someone got seriously injured..Especially if it was determined that person couldn't pass a physical..

Didn't someone say on here that Hogan couldn't wrestle, or be in a physical situation, for WWE because he wouldn't be able to pass a WWE physical..

I think the "independent contractor" thing is for health insurance purposes..I don't think they'd ever be able to put someone in their ring and not be liable if someone got seriously injured..Especially if it was determined that person couldn't pass a physical..

Didn't someone say on here that Hogan couldn't wrestle, or be in a physical situation, for WWE because he wouldn't be able to pass a WWE physical..
I think its confirmed that when Hogan signed, he did not pass his physical

I think too especially if that person injured someone in the ring and it was due to their health/conditioning. Wouldn't be a good look for vinnie mac

Back
Top Bottom