Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

Is punk that mainstream that a company is offering him a "movie" role? Stay away from Stoya, bruh.

- As of this past weekend, Sting still had not signed a contract with WWE. Those in WWE are saying the deal is super close to being done. Right now it’s believed they are working on the merchandising part of the deal. The idea, which can change, is that they will not use Sting at WrestleMania XXX but likely will at WrestleMania 31 in California next year.

- WWE’s merchandise department were told a while back not to produce any singular merchandise involving The Rock, adding that he could be in group shots but nothing individual. They were also told that Rock would not be back to WWE until 2015 at the earliest. Rock reportedly told WWE officials in August that he would not be doing WrestleMania XXX but has not ruled out WrestleMania 31, which is essentially the same stuff he’s been saying publicly.

Brock vs punk, Cesaro vs William regal, and Cesaro vs generico were my matches of the year in order.

Brock and punk were incredible that night.

I know a lot of people here didn't like it because Jericho lost constantly, but I thought that Jericho/Punk feud was incredible.

NKjpJTZ.gif

rbH5SgI.gif

aP2pChO.gif

Last edited:
- TNA star Kurt Angle’s comments about WWE in interviews that were arranged for him to promote TNA events, as well as his recent tweet about Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton, are seen within TNA as Angle preparing for life elsewhere once his contract with the company expires this coming fall.

The website doesn't count. It is ran by wrestling nerd dudes. Yall said Joey Styles ran it right? Doesn't count. LOL

I don't think Angle could even come close to passing a WWE physical..

Not one bit :lol: I know back when he was getting ready for the Olympics, he slimmed down and seemed clean, though very frail and even sickly looking. Right now, though he doesn't look like he did in 99 or 03, I have no doubt he's taking some PEDs or something.

Last edited:
Not one bit :lol: I know back when he was getting ready for the Olympics, he slimmed down and seemed clean, though very frail and even sickly looking. Right now, though he doesn't look like he did in 99 or 03, I have no doubt he's taking some PEDs or something.

With the exception of stupid backyard wrestlers, I honestly couldn't think of another wrestler that's currently active that is in worse physical condition..I swear I don't know how the man is even able to walk without a cane or isn't confined to a Jazzy..

[COLOR=#red]Met Angle in Vegas back in March/April... side note He was with a nice looking one... I talked to him for a good little bit. He talked about wrestling amateur and pro. But he psychically just looked hurt. He was hunched, walked very gingerly, and grimaced in doing so.

It was sad seeing a hero of yours, from when I wrested as a kid, just beatin up when he doesn't have to be. But I told him I appreciate greatly everything he's been through. He thanked me and hobbled off. I was really glad to meet him. [/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom