Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

lk9c3kW.gif

Source: WrestlingInc / F4WOnline

This week a WWE employee, who obviously asked to remain anonymous, asked them to publish the following letter. It contains graphic language:

"Honestly, Punk is being a little *****. I liked him so much before his run leading to and after that Money in the Bank in Chicago. He's a guy where you have to be really in his circle for him to I guess open up, which I understand, but being put in a feud with Kane and then with HHH at Mania is not a bad thing. Now I understand he feels this is his last Mania and he wants to main event and really, with the right storyline, that match could main event, but literally after the Tribute to the Troops incident he's just been difficult. There are so many there that want his spot, that want to say, 'I need a weekend off to go to UFC.' I really and fully believe he's a little jealous of the crowd reactions to Bryan and it's getting to him—He's just been such a **** lately. That interview with Ariel, he acted like he was the victim at the Troops taping when Michelle was just joking. Little ***** AJ took it to the wrong level. Do you really think AJ would have a 'pipe bomb' interview time or longest Diva champ BS if she wasn't dating Punk? Punk really doesn't want to be the face of the company. That's BS. I hate hearing that ****. He says he does but this isn't ROH or OVW. He would ***** so much if he had to do Michael & Kelly at 9 a.m., then fly to a different state (for Raw), do a Make-A-Wish at 1 p.m. and then RAW, then do SmackDown, then do something Wednesday to fly home Thursday to be on the road Friday or Saturday. No way he could handle that for four months. He may come back as soon as Monday or he may never come back, but if never comes back he better remember how many fans he's ****ing over right now, the same way he believes the WWE is ****ing him over. And I'm not defending Vince or HHH. Especially HHH, because people are seeing that HHH taking over isn't as cool as they thought it would be. Outlaws, Nash, X-Pac, Flair, HBK, Batista—yeah must be nice to be HHH friends."

Bet money Ziggles is behind this.

Last edited:
"Honestly, Punk is being a little *****. I liked him so much before his run leading to and after that Money in the Bank in Chicago. He's a guy where you have to be really in his circle for him to I guess open up, which I understand, but being put in a feud with Kane and then with HHH at Mania is not a bad thing. Now I understand he feels this is his last Mania and he wants to main event and really, with the right storyline, that match could main event, but literally after the Tribute to the Troops incident he's just been difficult. There are so many there that want his spot, that want to say, 'I need a weekend off to go to UFC.' I really and fully believe he's a little jealous of the crowd reactions to Bryan and it's getting to him—He's just been such a **** lately. That interview with Ariel, he acted like he was the victim at the Troops taping when Michelle was just joking. Little ***** AJ took it to the wrong level. Do you really think AJ would have a 'pipe bomb' interview time or longest Diva champ BS if she wasn't dating Punk? Punk really doesn't want to be the face of the company. That's BS. I hate hearing that ****. He says he does but this isn't ROH or OVW. He would ***** so much if he had to do Michael & Kelly at 9 a.m., then fly to a different state (for Raw), do a Make-A-Wish at 1 p.m. and then RAW, then do SmackDown, then do something Wednesday to fly home Thursday to be on the road Friday or Saturday. No way he could handle that for four months. He may come back as soon as Monday or he may never come back, but if never comes back he better remember how many fans he's ****ing over right now, the same way he believes the WWE is ****ing him over. And I'm not defending Vince or HHH. Especially HHH, because people are seeing that HHH taking over isn't as cool as they thought it would be. Outlaws, Nash, X-Pac, Flair, HBK, Batista—yeah must be nice to be HHH friends."

Now I'm not the only one who dislikes punk :lol:. I can see Ziggler writing this, dude has been jobbing for a while now and it has to be getting to him. I can actually see a lot of other wrestlers writing this too.

After reading that a second time, that's definitely a guy who either hasn't had his due, or has had it and was quickly reduced to nothing. So it's either Dolph or Miz. Oooooooooooooooooh how convenient :lol:

Last edited:
My guess is Cena. That line about being the face, and all the traveling, Idk, that seems like it comes from Cena and his experiences thus far.

4w didn't follow me back on Twitter...one day I'll be cool enough.

My guess is Cena. That line about being the face, and all the traveling, Idk, that seems like it comes from Cena and his experiences thus far.

I tweeted at him when Ramon Sterio came back but he didn't reply.

He tweets a lot of things I wanna tweet back at but I'm too scared that he'll lash out on me like he normally does in this thread when someone voices their opinion 

Sounds like Cena to me too but who knows. That's weak to not put your name on it though.

I tweeted at him when Ramon Sterio came back but he didn't reply.

He tweets a lot of things I wanna tweet back at but I'm too scared that he'll lash out on me like he normally does in this thread when someone voices their opinion 

lmaooooo

I'm not feeling an anonymous letter...

...but the message behind it? There's a lot of truth in that ****.

Punk's been my guy since I first saw him back when he was feuding with ol' Pussass Morrison for the ECW strap. One of the many things I've learned about him though is he's just one of those guys who lives with a chip on his shoulder. That is an undeniable truth. It doesn't matter how good or bad he's actually doing. His perception is the chip is ALWAYS there...and as long as it is, he'll continue to act & think the way he does.

He focuses that "woe is me" **** into his craft and that's where he separates himself from his peers. Great for us fans...bad for the majority of people around him on a daily basis. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I'm repeating myself here, but CM Punk screwed himself when he publicly stated...MULTIPLE times...that he was retiring pretty soon and his last major goal was to main event Wrestlemania.

And his contract wasn't 'eem up yet.
Unless Punk flies here and tells me face to face that he's jealous of Bryan, while AJ strips in a Dwight Howard jersey with James Harden throwing money at her, I won't ever believe that.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom