Wrestling Thread Jan 4-10 | Missed TNA iMPACT on Monday? Replay on Spike Thurs 9pm ET

I'll be watching WWE tonight
pimp.gif

first thing i want to see on tna tonight is heymems face. And i wonder if tna gets an extra 10 to 15 minutes like wwe does.

Man I need to stop reading the spoilers I want it to be like the old days when we werent able to find out what happened 10 hours before! I realy hope tonightdelivers thought

Will be watching tonight, huge wrestling fan from 97-04

I know Hitman probably won't wrestle this time with WWE but I would be more excited for a Hitman V. Stone Cold rematch than a HBK V. Hitman rematch
ohwell.gif

I don't know much about TNA, but isn't Kevin Nash and Mick Foley in TNA????

I'm actually really pumped about this.

More so the potential of what TNA could pull off than what Brett Hart is going to bring to Raw.

There's so much uncertainty for whats going to go down for TNA that you NEED to watch this damn show.

I always watch Raw and i've NEVER watched TNA, but I think i'll be tuning in tonight..

The only thing is i'm torn on which one i will actually watch tonight and which one is going to be DVR'd. I'm thinking i have to watch Raw livebecause of Bret Hart...

i've made the switch about a year ago to TNA... got tired of the omega and the U C Me"marine"
smh.gif

TNA's downfall are the WCW-esque storylines, but the quality of wrestling is much better imo, especially with their x-division and TNA knockouts

i seriously haven't tuned into Raw since the raw is war days.

but i do read this thread every week
laugh.gif
thanks to everyone for keeping mein the loop so to speak

TNA! TNA! TNA!

A few more notes for tonight..

According to a report on the PWInsider.com website, Hulk Hogan just finished a backstage meeting in Orlando with the TNA roster. The meeting was described as apositive meeting, basically a final get-together to rally the troops for tonight's big special.
It was explained how important tonight's show is and everyone was encouraged to take the opportunity to shine in the spotlight.

Apparently the WWE website may have a spoiler on the future of Ted DiBiase Jr.

WWE.com stated the following in a recent article: "Another Superstar who is now on a quest for singles success is Raw's Ted DiBiase. Without RandyOrton and Cody Rhodes at his side, this third-generation Superstar will be looking to prove what he is capable of. Can this former tag team champion finallywin one for himself?"
If the article is any indication, it seems DiBiase may finally be parting ways from his alliance with Cody Rhodes and Randy Orton.

Hulk Hogan called into The BJ Shea Morning Experience Show in Seattle this morning, and had the following to say in response to CM Punk bad mouthing him in aninterview awhile back:

"Well, you know, it's kind of like the law of attraction. He's probably going to attract more of that negative stuff to his career because, youknow, if you're functioning on that level, that's probably what you are going to attract, but at the end of the day, you know, I was selling outMadison Square Garden when that kid was pooping in his diapers, so you know, you're going to see what I'm all about. I'm not there to wrestle. Idon't have a contract to wrestle. I'm there to run this company. Make it better, like I said, give the talent a choice. All the talents that are lockedin there…I'm sure Vince McMahon is giving CM Punk the big push but paying him crumbs, because I know how that goes, because I'm giving the fans achoice, and the talent a choice and I'm going to prove to this negative guy that he's wrong." "

"I understand he's surrounded by negative stuff up there and I can see why he's jaded in his opinion. One of the things that I learned a long timeago is that you can't judge anyone. You can't judge a book by it's cover. Some of the craziest looking, weirdest people seem to be the nicestpeople and the most honest people in the world. I would never judge anyone before I meet them. Some day down the road, CM Punk and I are probably going to worktogether and I would never judge him under any preconceived notions. I would judge him on the type of person he was when I met him. It's all good, brother.I am vibing so high brother. I am going to reward those who are with me and those who aren't my friends, I am going to win them over and make them myfriends."

According to a report in the PWInsider.com Elite Section, "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair has been spotted in Orlando at the International Airport lastnight.

While the report on the PWInsider website claims they cannot confirm that Flair will be appearing, it is interesting to note

This day will be interesting

reminder TNA Wrestling on spike starts at 8 pm

this day could be huge, or a major let down

wish wwe was taken place in canada( they need to go canada to make sure the bret /love continues)

bischoff will make the impack zone look better

i would think about 3 belts will be changing hands tonight

Tna has to have a major debut, ie RVd or goldberg

Man..one of the wrestling sites I post at got so much traffic that the damn database crashed.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tonight is gonna be so ill.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll be watching! can not wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow this is a big night a lot of new faces hee. Wish I DVRed this I won't be able to peep until tomorow when I DL both shows.

i got a question about ratings.. i was and still am confused on how tv ratings work but...

so if i watch TNA for the whole time, i would be counted towards the view ratings of the show.. right? but what if i switch in between RAW and iMPACT? i havecomcast btw, so either way both shows are going to be dvr'd. what if im not even there with the tv on, but i just record both shows and watch them lateron.. does that count towards the ratings?
kanye shrug

eek.gif
Wow @ some of these reports I been readin'. This is gonna be crazy.

Leavin for Raw in about a half hour.
pimp.gif
I'll watch TNA when I gethome. I hope both shows are good.

sweet i have comcast so i get raw live in 3 hours
smile.gif
thank u hd cable box. then after raw tna will be on so i wont miss anything but thats like 5 hours ofwrestling
frown.gif

my brother says brett is a sellout for going backto wwe buthe will be tuning in regardless lol

I grew up in the heart of the Bret Hart days, it sickened me how WCW wasted him them ended his career because of moronic big ego'ed writers.

I absoluelty HATE HATE HATE the WWE right now but I will be tuning in

Does anyone know what the deal is with him and HBK??? have they made peace???

the Best There Is, the Best There Ever Was, the Best There Ever Will Be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

28rmrzl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom