Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

Ki is well known for having a big ego behind the scenes. Dude thought he should've been higher up on the card even though he was only on the main roster for a cup of coffee at that point. Dude even faced Ziggler for the IC Title on PPV but lost clean(I think it was clean, I gotta look up which PPV that was.) Dude quit not too long after that.

Maybe he's more humble now, idk.

Yeah and this is why everybody goes through NXT now. They work that ego off people.

Dolph Ziggler vs. Kaval- Intercontinental Continental Title Match - Video Dailymotion

That was probably his best match while in the WWE too. Really wanted that feud to continue. Their next match probably would've been even better.

That was probably his best match while in the WWE too. Really wanted that feud to continue. Their next match probably would've been even better.
I will eventually get around to it. I told yall before, I hate how bright WWEs lights are so I don't like watching their older shows sometimes

I will eventually get around to it. I told yall before, I hate how bright WWEs lights are so I don't like watching their older shows sometimes
you don't like sports entertainment just admit it

jeff looks pale as **** wonder if he's been in his trailer all winter

Last edited:
Wolves got matching tats?
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Explain please, I never heard that story

Ki is well known for having a big ego behind the scenes. Dude thought he should've been higher up on the card even though he was only on the main roster for a cup of coffee at that point. Dude even faced Ziggler for the IC Title on PPV but lost clean(I think it was clean, I gotta look up which PPV that was.) Dude quit not too long after that.

Maybe he's more humble now, idk.

Watch the Sam Roberts interview with Ki, MVP, Homicide and Joe.. Goes into detail... It's a great watch...

Always said this but tna tailor/seamstress are 20x better than wee. Suits fit is modern/euro style not baggy like wwe. They be looking like they wearing their fathers suit to church sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom