Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

Do you think Ziggy will be back by the 19th I wanna go to raw In Dallas but not so much if he's still "fired"

Damn not JB
mean.gif

Not watching Impact, but I will say letting EC3 go was a big mistake on WWE's part. Dude is one of the best heels in wrestling next to Seth.

The WWE blew it with Low Ki.

Low-Ki's been my guy since I created him on Smackdown - Just Bring It, but he blew it himself. I know he probably felt he should've been pushed faster based on his years of experience, but i think he should have shown more patience. He probably would've have one a WWE title like Bryan, but I don't see how he couldn't still have been an upper level main-stay, even if the ratio of successful NXT to unsuccessful NXT guys isn't that good

Cole seemed legit upset at the TNA remark by Low Ki... wonder if that did him in in the end.

A double
pimp.gif

TNA won a fan back tonight if they dont screw it up w/ one of their patented cluster **** finishes in the main event

Just realized I am totally lost on the storylines in TNA, as i haven't seen it since the very last Hardyz/Dudleyz/Wolvez match

Simply remembering Magnus and EC3 though :smokin :smokin

Rebel's cheeks :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom