Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

they do write cheesy fake tough guy stuff for roman just let dude be organic and himself.
Yep. I've said this before in here. Remember reading somewhere that people said he's actually a really charismatic dude in-person, but they are giving him a persona that he's uncomfortable with.

gif of the year?

bmAs97J.gif

View media item 1340836

TNA

RT @voiceswrestling: Borash coming out now. 7:21. "At least 150 empty floor seats, scattered fans in the balcony. Lights turned way down."

Man I think ROH robbed me of 30 dollars smh. They need to tell me where my AJ Styles shirt is :/
How they gon send me the tickets and not the shirt too...

Still surprised tna is still around. Is Gail Kim still there? Would've went in this cold and told her I love her.

Last edited:
Still surprised tna is still around. Is Gail Kim still there? Would've went in this cold and told her I love her.

Her husband would have put you down asap and then proceeded to cook a diner for 30+ with a limited budget and supplies.

That's why I gotta do it when he's away filming a show. Call food network and tell them a restaurant needs help in Alaska.

Anyone got any good puroresu resources? Always wanted to get more into it and WK9 pushed me over the edge . Anywhere I can read up on the history of some companies and also watch complete shows. Thinking about the NJPW network but also want to learn more about some other organizations

Back
Top Bottom